No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 7: The Joy Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixture of emotions on this one, but overall it's a smile.

When you order food off Deliveroo, one of their security measures is a code that you have to give to the guy who turns up to ensure you're actually the one who ordered it. This is sensible. What's perhaps less sensible, and that you begin to notice if you order regularly enough, is that they seem to assign a single code to your account so you have the same one every time. I know this mainly, as whenever my partner orders food and I am inevitably sent to meet the driver, the code is always 69. Not one single driver has yet gone "NICE", or even visibly smirked. I will concede that I am more likely to say "six nine" rather than going full Bill & Ted, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      the code is always 69. Not one single driver has yet gone "NICE", or even visibly smirked
      That’s disappointing … but it’ll defo land at some point. Me and one of my sons always acknowledge it on a number plate with some Beavis and Butthead sniggers. Childish as

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if the drivers are just too scared of getting a bad rating.

1* SMIRKED WHEN I READ OUT THE SECRET CODE

Comment

Working...
        X