No announcement yet.

Little Things That Irk You IX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least it wasn't in your toaster but, yes...it feels a bit weird  now.

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    It’s like someone broke in to my house and shat on the carpet, unpleasant.

Comment

Tweet & share buttons, can we get rid of them please charlesr  ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
        I was going to post a few bugs I've had since the update but noticed I can't post in the Rules & Announcements Folder. Is that expected?
        Try now?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Tweet & share buttons, can we get rid of them please charlesr  ?
          Done. Cheers. I've not had much time today to make much progress on the site, so bear with me people

Colin Sorry! But at least it works on a mobile now and doesn't soft delete posts by accident while I'm editing. I'll work on the look and feel once everything is working properly

Comment

Fem the comments I’m not even convinced I’m seeing the same set up as everyone else.

Was going to upload a screenshot but it won’t let me, or let me use emoji’s to express I’m laughing and not grumpy!

Comment

edit: please delete.
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 29-11-2023, 19:47. Reason: Please delete.

Comment

Let’s give it a few weeks for him to play around with it, he does have a day job to do as well, shrugs.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Done. Cheers. I've not had much time today to make much progress on the site, so bear with me people

Colin Sorry! But at least it works on a mobile now and doesn't soft delete posts by accident while I'm editing. I'll work on the look and feel once everything is working properly
                  Thanks, they were by far the most prominent thing on desktop & mobile, we don’t need their likes round these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Try now?
                    Nope still can’t post in that thread.

Comment

Well I think it's great - just sort me out another compo win while you're at it.

Comment

New forum who dis?

In a weird quirk, the apostrophes were all messed up until I logged in. No idea if it was logging in that did it or just the refresh that came with it that fixed it.

Comment

Charles R The A’s with hats on seems to be a bug. Was adding them to my quick replies yesterday. Might be fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
                            Charles R The A’s with hats on seems to be a bug. Was adding them to my quick replies yesterday. Might be fixed now.
                            Did you add those in yourself? I thought I'd fixed them

Comment

charlesr No all those add characters added themselves. It was supposed to read: capital A, apostrophe, s.

I’m using Safari on iPhone.

Comment

Just noticed they show up when I’m not logged in, but when I log in it looks as it should. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X