X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Championi Championi

Comment

Wahey. I've been unbanned from the forums.

Blackburn was a strange game, for most of the game it was a better performance than the Watford game - should've burried them by half time - and ultimately it was a freak result, certainly nothing to worry about.

Lucas Neill however is something to worry about, he was utter garbage comfortably the worst player on the pitch. Some people have been suggesting he'll take Finnan's place if he signs...highly unlikely on yesterdays showing, Finn totally out-classed him.

Comment

You were banned? ooh do tell

Yeah, we should of netted several times yesterday. Damn Keller.

Be sound when we get David Villa

Comment

Scrappy, hard-fought win today at a ground we are normally pretty ****e at. Don't think they'll be able to squeeze too many highlights out of it though on MOTD.

Bellamy was outstanding before he went off, hope it's just a tweak. =|

Comment

Solid win. Crouch bagging another cracking goal.

Comment

Bolton fan here, well deserved win for you today, could have been 4/5 if it weren't for our keeper who I think is possibly the best in the league.

Well done, we were **** and deserved to get tonked.

Comment

Yeah some good saves by the Fin.

Liverpool were class. Very proud. Crouchy try and sort them headers out fella

Comment

Yeah, turned into one of our best displays of the season. 12:45 on NY Day is a bit of a piss-take though, Bolton didn't even shift all their tickets.

Kuyt and Pennant were especially good.

Comment

Arsenal deserved it today but i think we could have nicked it if Carra had lumped it out.

Oh well-no point ranting about the attack...

Less matches now and we can concentrate on the League and Barca.

YNWA.

Comment

<troll> no one is bothered about the Liverpool and Arsenal game! The important thing is Forest beat Charlton thus proving that Forest should be back in the premiership! <troll>

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
                        <troll> thus proving that Forest should be back in the premiership! <troll>
                        or that charlton should be in division 3

went to the game today great atmosphere with the protest and all best i've seen it in ages tbh. the arsenal fans seemed friendly enough(few on the train back)

Comment

Why do I feel absolutely gutted about this result... What a let down at home

I was so desperate to see us get to the new Wembley and be the first there and make history. I hope we lose the Carling cup fixture too, since I couldn't stand to see us progressing in that instead of the FA cup.

Are Arsenal really a massively better team than us? Why are they below us in the table? Surely they should be well ahead of us. Why can't we seem to beat them anymore?..

Gutted

Comment

(arsenal fan) I think our problem lies in the age of our team, average age for us is 22, and that causes inconsistency....

It was a tough watch for me at 1 - 2, but I think the better team just edged it...

Comment

I'm not complaining but it does make me laugh how time after time Wenger will whine about how other teams (often 'lesser' teams at that) will go to The Emirates/Highbury and park the bus up infront of goal, yet that's exactly what Arsenal did today. Again, I'm not complaining, it's a knockout cup tie so you win at all costs so while I don't think we deserved to lose we didn't do nearly enough to win so getting hit on the counter attack was inevitable. Oh well.

It's a shame to go out so early though but if it leads to better League and European form then so be it. The crowd was amazing though, I had to turn down my surround sound receiver at one point due to the sheer noise they were making

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                                I hope we lose the Carling cup fixture too, since I couldn't stand to see us progressing in that instead of the FA cup.
                                You have got to be joking...right? Our objective at the start of every season is to try and win every cup we play in.

Anyway, mixed emotions yesterday.
                                Dissapointed with the way the game went because we weren't that bad at all. Second goal was dreadful, Rosicky should never have got a shot off, and even when he did, it should never have beaten Dudek.
                                After the second goal Arsenal sat back and we were far and away the better side, but with Kuyt and Crouch the attack was too one paced (IMO). Both had good games to a point, but their wasn't any spark. Eventually got one back and then shot ourselves in the foot - the third goal was just as bad as the second, Carra should have either booted the ball out or fouled Henry, and again Dudek got done with a shot he should've saved.

BUT...even though we lost the game I still left the ground feeling pretty good and incredibly pround of everyone who was there and especially those involved in organising the truth protest. It was truly one of the Kop's great moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X