X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    (*yawn*)

Just what I'd expect from someone who didn't actually watch the game.
    Oh I did watch the game , and I simply don't think Beach Boy is Premiership standard, or that he had a good game . If you must know I was impressed with Aurelio today to be honest .

It obvious that Liverpool would raise the game , Just like Everton pushes the boat out , when playing Liverpool , Cardiff Vs Swansea ECT...
    The teams can be having a sh8t seasoned , but will always raise their game for the Derby or Hate matches .
    But that's your only highlight these days , ' We Beat Man U ' , Burnley fans can chant that too, they going to win the title ???
    Come back to me when you win the actual Premiership . That to me would be far more impressive than , a win over Man U.

Comment

Who is "Beach Boy"?

Comment

And what is a "sh8t seasoned"? Doesn't sound very tasty.

Team Andromeda AKA He who knows nothing about Football in...

Epic Punctuation & Spelling FAIL.

Comment

lol beach boy

Comment

Originally posted by Pilotwings View Post
            lol beach boy
            Who is he? 2-0

Comment

He who knows nothing about Football
              Yeah , yeah . Come back to me , when you lift the Title, under Rafa.
              £200 Million + , 60 + players and a Beach Boy , yet still not title, . I call that a Epic fail, myself . Keep on faith lads , It's bound to happen one day , maybe you'll get a new Stadium , maybe even both .

And who knows maybe then they'll be room for the fans here . You can actually go to watch the match at the Stadium , instead of watching it on TV Like the true Liverpool fans , I know you are

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Who is he? 2-0
                Lucas he said lol

Prem

Comment

Hey I'd rather have a beach boy than a poor man's wacko YNWA!!!

Shocker..............................Thriller

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                    Yeah , yeah . Come back to me , when you lift the Title, under Rafa.
                    ?200 Million + , 60 + players and a Beach Boy , yet still not title, . I call that a Epic fail, myself . Keep on faith lads , It's bound to happen one day , maybe you'll get a new Stadium , maybe even both .

And who knows maybe then they'll be room for the fans here . You can actually go to watch the match at the Stadium , instead of watching it on TV Like the true Liverpool fans , I know you are
                    Watching a match on TV before commenting on it, or actually doing some research on a club and/or manager that you seem to know nothing about, might actually be a step-up for you considering some of the crap (or is that "sh8t seasoned"?) that you post on here.

Nothing about Football...it's what you know.

Comment

I'm convinced that Team Andygraymeda is on the Manc pay roll. He only pops in when we win. Pilotwings pays him in sega gold rings or something.

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if he actually argued with properly-researched facts and constructive criticism...anything that made him look like he had the faintest idea of what it was that he was talking about for one illiterate sentence of his.

Comment

Sir Alex Ferguson questioned last night whether referee Andre Marriner had the experience to referee the cauldron of a Liverpool-Manchester United fixture after declaring that pressure from the crowd had contributed to Nemanja Vidic receiving his third red card in successive fixtures against his club's most visceral rivals.

Title in URL.

Whether he had enough experience or not, I don't know, but he will certainly learn from it," Ferguson said. The Football Association, who await Ferguson's response to their charge of improper conduct relating to his criticism of Alan Wiley, may take a dim view of his comments about Marriner, 38, who has five years' experience refereeing in the top flight.
                          I always thought tackling from behind and then sliding/clattering after whistle WAS a booking. Rugby tackling is definitely at least a bookable. Vidic last year only got a yellow for the two red card offences (Keane clean through and then ELBOW to Xabi's head).
                          He has just called into question another referee's experience.... Absolute tosser, that is the very definition of bringing the game into disrepute, to say the officials are not good enough.

Comment

Whenever Man U lose, there's a ref to blame and I think that IF, if you....yawn ZZZzzzz.

Comment

I don't agree with questioning the referee's ability to officiate the match but throughout the game as I watched it I did feel that all the niggling decisions seemed to go in Liverpool's favour for the most part. I came away wondering what Lucas had to do to even get booked as it seemed every few minutes he had committed another foul, a lot of which were a lot worse than what Berbatov was booked for (I still don't even know why he received a yellow card).

And Carragher should have got a red for bringing down Owen as he did.

Overall though, I've already said in the United thread that Liverpool were the better team and were well deserving on the three points.

Comment

I think the refs need to fight back with the 'I dont criticise your team so dont criticise me' mentality or perhaps if Fergie goes on another tirade during a match simply hand him the whistle. I am sure it will shut him up.
                                Referees need to take charge, speak to captains before a game and let them know how they expect the teams to behave. Any surrounding of the ref should be stamped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X