This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KS 1-0 Liverpool

Defensive problem. Hobbs caught in possession with ball. KS scores.

KS 1-1 Liverpool

Nice work by Garcia on the left edge of the box. Passes to Bellamy in the siz yard box, who scores past the diving keeper.
    Last edited by Commander Jameson; 29-07-2006, 16:48.

Comment

Finished off KS 3-2 Liverpool.

Some nice work in the second half by Bellamy, Pennant and Garcia. Bellamy and Garcia were our two scorers.

Reina pops up as an outfield sub and even manages a shot at goal. Fowler, previously subbed off, somehow comes back on. Hehe.

Hobbs and Dudek had a bit of a mare at the back, with Hobbs being responsible for at least two of the goals, albeit from bad passes by Traore and Dudek. Still, it is a good learning experience for him.

Zenden, Momo, Garcia, Pennant, Bellamy all looked good.

Comment

Cheers matey! Sounds like an interesting game.

And Bellamy scores on his debut too

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi
          Er...nice to see people keeping up with the pre-season.

Anyway, bit of a nothingy pointless game really. Less a pre-season friendly and more of a joint training session.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi
            Cheers matey! Sounds like an interesting game.

yeah was a good goal against wrexham wasn't it

Comment

Bellamy scored some crackers last season, although Rovers came good imagine how he could do with constant quality service.

I am a little dubious of the rotation system that looks like its going to be employed though, the midfield is almost an embarresment of riches atm and i think english teams are notorious for struggling with constant personnel changes (although with the amount of games its obviously needed).

I don't know why but i have a lot of trepedation about this season, more so than last, maybe its due to expectations being so high with recent seasons, we always seemed to do better as underdogs, time of course will tell.

I feel a lot rests with Momo and Xabi this season, they both had time to adjust to the premiership and if we're to mount a serious challenge thats the key and of course will Agger or Palletta come in for Sami or has he one more season left for constant appearances?

Would love to see Fowler carry on the almost goal a game ratio he ended last season with, and for Pennant and Gonzalez to really burst on the scene...

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe
                I am a little dubious of the rotation system that looks like its going to be employed though, the midfield is almost an embarresment of riches atm and i think english teams are notorious for struggling with constant personnel changes (although with the amount of games its obviously needed).
                Although it can look like that on paper, Alonso, Garcia, Kewell and Aurelio have already picked up injuries and if the season started this week they would all be unavailable.

Comment

That still leaves Sissoko, Gerrard, Zenden, Pennant, Gonzalez, Riise, Le Tallec, Kromkamp...and i'm sure there could be further switches if required!

Don't get me wrong, the modern game of course needs a deep squad but it'll be interesting to see how rafa keeps everybody happy....

Comment

Liverpool - Kaiserslautern, Pepe Reina in midfield

Pepe Reina the goalkeeper played as a midfielder having a chance to win it for reds

The goals

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Liverpool losing two nill to Grasshoppers with about 5 mins to go.

Comment

FSV Mainz 5-0 Liverpool lol!! Whats going on with them?

Comment

Liverpool - Team of the Eighties (1979/80)
                          Liverpool - Team of the Eighties (1980/81)
                          Liverpool - Team of the Eighties (1981/82)

That guy has got a lot of other Liverpool clips too, but these are particularly good to see.

Comment

Losing 1-0 - it was so obviously coming. This Maccabi team are no mugs, I think they will knock Liverpool out.

Comment

I'm really starting to like Craig Bellamy

Comment

Bellemy levels. Wonder how many goals he will get this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X