This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
    It's always great to beat the scousers on their own turf!

Nice to see even there constant fowling and platoon style diving for penaltys and free kicks didnt pay off, even though the ref was far too lienient for my liking..

Pwned!!

Comment

Tough game for us Sunday boys me think seeing as we are playing the best team in Liverpool right now..

Comment

LOL

Even though it'll be a tough game, I'm confident that we can get a result.

Comment

Well we got the three points but didnt play to well on the day but hey isnt that a sign of Champions when you dont play well and still win..hehe.

Comment

Unfortunately Arsenal and Chelsea did the same ... both coming closer to losing than United.

Comment

Fantastic result today away at Sunderland never easy going to teams fighting it out at the bottom but we were proffesional in every way today and good to see Rooney and Saha on the score sheet again oh and how good is it to have Parky back again as we have missed his energy in games this season.

Comment

Great result against Sunderland, and we're top of the table!

Comment

Yup, good christmas for us -- and we've got the energizer bunny back for us (aka Ji Sung Park).

Comment

A walk in the park for your boys against the 35 million pound misfits. My uncle came back from that game looking like he'd been beaten senseless. I don't even think there were any shocking refereeing decisions to whinge about this week either, SAFC got a good old-fashioned humping. 47,000 watching that heap of **** at least had the consolation of seeing a very classy, clinical team. He was well impressed!

Comment

1-0, ronaldo, 30 minutes to go, no Rooney playing

Comment

Ronaldo missed a penalty a few minutes ago, drilled wide.

West Ham have been the better team for most of the game.

...Oh dear.
                        Last edited by Myth; 29-12-2007, 15:41.

Comment

2-1 down now. Our bad form against West Ham looks like it will continue, disappointing.

Comment

Looks like the cockney mob have come out for their one good game of the season - against us, again.

Mind you, we've not helped ourselves tbh, crap performance by all accounts.
                            Last edited by Bleeders; 29-12-2007, 16:26.

Comment

Listened to the game and beleive me bleeders we were poor all game m8 and thats no sour grapes neither as once Ronaldo missed that spot kick there was only one team trying to win the game and you knew soon as West Ham got the first there was only one winner.
                              Never listened to a game where we were so wastefull in possession and we didnt even create much through out the game to be honest but **** happens and thats football for you...or well more twist n turns ahead.

Why wasnt Rooney even on the bench anyone know.
                              Last edited by glazza; 29-12-2007, 17:07.

Comment

Just watching the everton arsenal game now hope they can do us a favor

Comment

Working...
                                X