Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good player by Man U shame they havent found the net yet.

Also how fookin ****e are the whole ITV football team, just give all the games to Sky or BBC in future it would be much better.

Comment

Yeah! You can't beat Ian Wrights comments!

Comment

FFS!! Knew that was gonna bloody happen, just ****ing knew it!

Comment

Bollocks, obviously not our day today, could play all day and not score.

****ing ridiculous, they never got near us in the first half, ****ing Saha. ft:
          Last edited by Bleeders; 21-11-2006, 20:20.

Comment

Never fancied Saha to score.

Comment

Saha is absoloute ****e, he makes Andy Cole look efficient with his goal per shot ratio. I can't understand how he became Manu's top striker over Van Nistelrooy, and I really don't know why Fergie didn't get a striker in the summer.

Comment

Cole is one of the best strikers I ever saw. Saha is not.

Comment

Not a utd fan but why did Saha take that penalty? Why not Rooney, Giggs, Ronaldo, Scholes...it's not like you are short of penalty takers!

Also, if were Ferguson I'd give him the bollocking of his life. You play to the whistle, the whistle didn't go so he's onside, why on earth did he "assume" he was offside and stop? Seriously, he lost you the game...twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
                    Never fancied Saha to score.

That goes for the whole game and y i stress the reason we need a fourth striker in January as i feel if Ole would have been fit Saha would have been taken off earlier and maybe Rooney should have taken the spot kick.
                    As for the game thought we controlled most of it but with no end product not to get on Saha,s case here but he cost us the game not once but twice tonight,and looked heavy legged all game and what he was thinking when he was one on one with Boruc i dont know...as for Celtic thought all the luck that went against them over the years they got a little back with the free kick which imho was never a foul but have to say it was a quality qualty strike from that distance.
                    Why penalty takers dont just blast it down the middle very late on in high tension games ill never know as the keeper is always going to dive one way or the other.

So looks like we are in for a very sweaty tense game at OT with Benfica which they can still qualify from and if the worse comes to the worse you have to look at the Copehagen game and tonights game as where maybe it all went wrong.

Gutted here but lets hope we can beat Benfica and hopefully top the group.

FFS Utd never you do it the easy way!!

G.

Comment

Fantastic free kick tho, i knew as soon as Nakamura steped up that it was gonna go in or go very close.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
                        Cole is one of the best strikers I ever saw. Saha is not.
                        Great striker but needed alot of chances to score, same as Saha, yet Cole was more prolific. But not to get on Saha's case too much, surely the midfield could start helping out more, especially the central two.

Well done to Celtic too, Nakamura's free kick was top draw and I was impressed with Graveson in the second half. Although not that technically gifted he gives alot for the team.

Comment

YEAH Wooooo !!!

can't believe it, heart was beating like a bass drum for the last 10 minutes, thats another scalp taken at home

We were shocking in the first half and Man U should have won, but hey this is football and no-one wins at parkhead in europe (nearly). The penalty save was great the free kick was great wooooo

MON THE HOOPS !!

Comment

good to see Celtic through to the last 16

will Man Utd falter at the last hurdle against Benfica - like last year

sorry, but there isnt a Celtic thread, just amazing how football works - 2 games ago Man Utd were cruising this small group and now its been turned upside down

Comment

Shocking performance, so gutted. Dont know what was in Saha's head on both the screw ups!? I thought the whistle had went when he stopped or something, didnt realise at first that he just stopped himself, god damn fool!!

And I really didnt expect him to take the penalty, that shocked me so much, was thinking it was the perfect time for Scholes to just tank it through the back of the net then Saha walks up and ruined the game. Unbelievable.

So much of the game we had good possession of the ball high up the pitch but our final ball was always poor and could never convert anything into a useful attack. Ronaldo played well I think, making plenty good runs but again final ball was lacking from him a bit too.

Overal: ****e/10

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                                Shocking performance, so gutted. Dont know what was in Saha's head on both the screw ups!? I thought the whistle had went when he stopped or something, didnt realise at first that he just stopped himself, god damn fool!!

And I really didnt expect him to take the penalty, that shocked me so much, was thinking it was the perfect time for Scholes to just tank it through the back of the net then Saha walks up and ruined the game. Unbelievable.

So much of the game we had good possession of the ball high up the pitch but our final ball was always poor and could never convert anything into a useful attack. Ronaldo played well I think, making plenty good runs but again final ball was lacking from him a bit too.

Overal: ****e/10
                                Are you English and a Man Utd fan or are you Scottish and a Rangers fan

i feel we need to chat more

Comment

Working...
                                X