Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice second half display and what a goal by Scholes.

Comment

Awesome second half display..could have done with a bit of that last week but what a scorcher by Scholes and good to see Ronny get his head up at last

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I10nZnkAKc

I was disappointed last week but we just had a bad day, which happens. We're still two points ahead and considering that we were ten or twelve behind at this point last season (not to mention out of the Champions League) and that people were dancing for joy when we got that down to seven points, we're in the best place we've been for a couple of years. Chelsea looked far from invincible against Wigan and were lucky to get the win.

The key for us is in what purchases we make in January. Our squad can look a bit threadbare at times - especially when we have a couple of injuries - and we need real alternatives on the bench. Not just Fletcher and bloody O'Shea.

Comment

Ronaldo came off the bench and scores another brace - he is in great form!

Comment

Ole for 3

Comment

With Chelsea dropping two points at home to Reading earlier today, it's turning out to be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                With Chelsea dropping two points at home to Reading earlier today, it's turning out to be great!

Was a brilliant day for us yesterday and its a shame days like that dont come along to often but is anyone else a bit peed of with Moanrhinio blaming his falting title efforts on injurys and a poor squad..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post

Was a brilliant day for us yesterday and its a shame days like that dont come along to often but is anyone else a bit peed of with Moanrinho blaming his falting title efforts on injurys and a poor squad..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
                  Last edited by glazza; 27-12-2006, 17:54.

Comment

Considering that Chelsea have loads of money to spend on players, Mourinho bemoaning the lack of depth in his squad is quite funny.

Comment

When Ronaldo scored his first the commentator on MOTD exclaimed with surprise that he scored with his head, I know he doesn't get many with his nut but I'vealways thought he is a fantastic header of the ball, scores some good headers for Portugal too.

Nice to see Park back too.

Comment

Ive always thought that too, and even the Sky Sports commentators agreed and said how Ronaldo is always good in the air. MoTD know nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                          Nice to see Park back too.
                          Definitely. I liked him a lot last season and was disappointed when he looked well off the pace against Villa. Looked much more like it on Tuesday and should be a good alternative to Giggs or Ronaldo when needed. He just needs to score a few more because he was relatively prolific for PSV.

Comment

Good win against Reading and with Chelsea dropping another two points at home, our lead at the top is now six points!

Comment

Just as importantly we have no new injuries which is a bonus going into the new year.
                              It will be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window, Hargreaves is still our number 1 target and in my opinion would be a great signing.
                              I don't want to jinx things but I think we can do it.

Comment

1-1 against Newcastle at the moment. Saha had to go off injured after 36 minutes.

Thank goodness we've got Larsson coming this week then.

Comment

Working...
                                X