X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that was baws.

Comment

1-0 win, probably should have had a second but hey ho this was all about getting those important 3 points before we take on Liverpool and Chelsea.

Comment

Considering that our record at Fratton Park isn't the best, it was a great result in the end.

Nani has completed his suspension and hopefully our injured players will be back soon. Signing a new striker before the transfer windows closes would be nice, too.

Anyway, Zenit St Petersberg next.
        Last edited by Kongster; 25-08-2008, 22:18.

Comment

Here are pictures of what is apparently our third kit for the 08/09 season

Comment

Saha is gone. They must be confident of landing another striker this weekend....

And Bayern want Berba now. Should be an interesting weekend.

Comment

Yep surely we cant let Saha leave and not bring in another striker now surely???

Comment

I love that shirt! new kit season is always an expensive time! lol. Any date of release?

Az

Comment

Sir Alex wouldn't let Saha go without having a replacement lined up. It's either that or he has a lot of faith in young Campbell. We'll find out soon enough.

Until then, let's enjoy the match against Zenit St Petersberg in the Super Cup on ITV tonight

Originally posted by AaronBekir View Post
                  I love that shirt! new kit season is always an expensive time! lol. Any date of release?

Az
                  16th Sept, mate.

Comment

I don't think Campbell will make it. Talented, but not the presence needed. Gets pushed off the ball too easily. A proper target man is needed, someone selfish in front of the goal who'll take a crack. The interplay between Tevez and Rooney is all well and good, but it's all a bit Arsenal for my liking, trying little threaded through-balls. Someone needs to take the shot a pass or two earlier, and work the line.

They need Ruud back

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                      Sir Alex wouldn't let Saha go without having a replacement lined up. It's either that or he has a lot of faith in young Campbell. We'll find out soon enough.

Until then, let's enjoy the match against Zenit St Petersberg in the Super Cup on ITV tonight

16th Sept, mate.
                      Cool, thanks for that, going to be an expensive month!! lol. Looking forward to the match tonight, predictions?

I'm edging towards a 3-1 victory. Rooney, Tevez and Nani the scorers.

Az

Comment

No problem, mate.

As for predictions for the match, I'm going for a 2-0 victory for us though I'd take a win of any score line for us whether its 1-0, 3-2 etc

It's not often we get to play in the UEFA Supercup final, and the last time we played in it we ended up losing to Lazio

Comment

Think it will be a tuff game ,these Russian sides are always very fit and fast so ill take a win by any note

Comment

Yeah should be a tough game but if we play like we can then we should win it. 2-0 for me, Tevez and Scholes

On the matter of Saha, when he has played for us her has done well but he gets injured way too much and we can't have that. Hopefully this means Berbatov is on his way (or someone else) cos from what I have seen of Campbell he does not impress me at all!

Comment

I noticed that Henrik Larsson is available again, it wouldn't surprise me if get him on a 6 month rolling contract! It'd be typical United.

Berbatov is really overpriced though i feel !

Comment

1-0 to Zenit! Deserved I would say.

Comment

Working...
                                X