Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, them as well.
    I quite like Watford and under normal circumstances would like to see them go up, but as one of the nearest grounds that I can get to to see the Wednesday I wouldn't mind them staying put. Sorry

Comment

1-0 down already - bollocks.

Comment

We aint ever going to score tonight. ****e game of football and we have nothing on the bench because of injuries. We could end up going down

Comment

The old double bluff.

What a goal from Tommy Spurr - lets push on for the victory!

Comment

Barnsley losing

Comment

Championship title is ours for the loosing now - come on you baggies!!!

Comment

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home http://www.bbc.co.uk/stokeFridays, 6...

DO IT FOR THE POTTERIES!!

Come on you potters!

Comment

Originally posted by manse View Post
                  Championship title is ours for the loosing now - come on you baggies!!!
                  A third WBA fan? Thought it was just me and Spagoli.

LOL Wolves

Comment

Come on Stoke!!!

Bristol Rovers fan here!

Comment

If WBA get promoted, I hope it's Hull and Bristol City that come up as well, as I reckon we'd be able to finish above those two in the Premiership. Which leaves us only needing t find one other team to beat.

I think Stoke and Watford would fight harder against relegation.

Comment

2-0 up now, and Hull 2-0 down, with 15 minutes to go.

Looking good for the Baggies!

ETA damn, Norwich have pulled a penalty back.
                        Last edited by DeathAdder; 19-04-2008, 15:32.

Comment

Woah, can't believe Forest are back in the fight for 2nd, we were 9 pts behind not long back and written off. Only 3 pts behind now with 2 games left! Hope Leeds don't get their points back lol

Comment

Phew. We held on. Hull's defeat means that our superb goal difference will take us up automatically if we draw one of our last two games.

Comment

Yeah, it's gotta be the best Championship season ever!

Comment

Well that was a strange game. The worst we've played all season and huge celebrations at the end.

Well done Bobby M

Comment

Working...
                                X