No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt convinced we would win today and move ourselves out of the dogfight. So gutted, we have to beat Leicester next week.
    On the positive I enjoyed a decent match today. Newi Cefn Druids beat Haverfordwest 1-0.

Comment

Auto promotion is completely in our hands now!

Fantastic performance yesterday, dominated them for 65mins just a shame we let them get back into it.

Comment

I'd like to believe it, Roosty-boy. I really would.

I guarantee Joke will draw against both Colchester and Leicester. They have a habit of playing atrociously against crap teams.

Comment

Posh are up!

Comment

Glad for Posh, I think they have a fantastic side there. Lets hope they can keep hold of Maclean, Boyd and Mackail Smith.

With Saints on telly monday, I am going to Bournemouth saturday for their last home game of the season vs Crewe. they have won five on the spin and have been the form team in League One, playing some incredible football. It is very slim that they will survive but there should be a cracking atmosphere regardless. I desperately want them to stay in League One so Saints will have a decent derby next year

Comment

I hope your useless bunch of fulkwits beat West Brazil.

Go Joke ****ty! Be Champions of winning! Superb!

Comment

yes its all or nothing ... Go crystal palace, do it.. beat hull and then we will finish the job tomorrow for a nice and early party

Comment

I am so nervous today. I really wish I could have gone but the game sold out so fast that I don't think the tickets even went on general sale. Still I up for the Norwich game the week later which should hopefully be a happy occasion.

Come on you blue and white wizards!

Comment

Come On The Stoke!!! Glory To The Stoke!!!

Comment

Just watching BBCi. Goals flying in everywhere today!

It's not looking good for your team, Yoraths.

Comment

Terrible - 1-0 down, missed a penalty and teams above all winning.

Comment

1-1. get the **** in there! Just before half time as well.

Comment

Come on the Joke! All hail the Joke!!

Comment

2-1 Wednesday! Yey! Send the bin men down!

Comment

Oh my God!

2 - 1 to the Wednesday! Old man Steve Watson scores!

Comment

Working...
                                X