Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeeeeeeeeess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90 min Forest 2-1 Yorkshire Puddings

Wish I could have gotten to the match but there were no trains. We need to work on our away form now. Youuuuuuuuuu Reeeeeeeeeds!

5 90th minute goals in League 1 today, five! It ain't so boring in this league you know.
    Last edited by MarioMark; 01-01-2008, 16:00.

Comment

Thank God Wednesday managed to win. Come on yu blue and white wizards!

Comment

Wednesday play the pigs on the 19th Jan and it's a 12.45 kick off. Maybe it will be on sky?

Comment

Yes it is on sky. Which is a good job because there's no way I could go. The reason for this is that every year stupid united fans try and get in the away end so the club makes you buy at least two tickets from the last 4 home games. I live in London now so I cannot get up to Sheffield that much. It such a pain in the ass.

Comment

If only we could sort out our home form we'd be trouncing the championship!

Smelly watford.

Comment

Another good result for the Swans today, I truly believe this is our season.

I read the Daily Star (someone in work had it) on Friday and it had a feature on Bobby M. Fabio Copello had been down the Liberty stadium for our jpt game against Brighton to meet Roberto. FC rates him as one of the best managers outside the Premiership.

5 years ago we were 90 minutes away from being a conference side, its amazing how things have turned for us.

Comment

Saints were wank today. Waste of my ****ing afternoon.

Comment

Another defeat for the mighty owls . The only good news is that I have managed to get tickets for the Pig match next week. Just means I have to drive up well early because of the 12.45 kick off. Even though we are **** I am confident we can beat them, I can't imagine Bryan Robson would be good at motivating his team.

Comment

Just off to the train station now for the most important football match of the year. Stupid early kick off means no saturday lie in for me!

Comment

^ Wanted to watch this with it being on sky and all, but I'm stuck at work.

Comment

Normal service has been resumed. Great day for us with Leeds and Forest losing. I think Doncaster are the dark horses though, and we've got them away soon.

Win our game on Tuesday and we'll be eight points clear.

Comment

We were well unlucky today. Lost 2-1 by 2 own goals.

Comment

What a weekend! We beat the scum 2-0, and Leeds lost as well. It doesn't get any better than that. Celebrated the result until 3 this morning and then had to be up at 9 to catch a train home. Knackered, but it was worth it.

Comment

I watched the Steel City derby and was very impressed by the Owls. The lad on the wing had a stormer, and Laws' celebrations were fantastic. Can't imagine Robbo found them funny though - lol

Good build up to the game on Sky too - showed bits from derbies over the years, interviewed John Sheridan too who was a hero of mine as a lad - great player.

Nice result for Saints, one all draw down in Plymouth, I will take that. They had not lost in 5 at their place, and we needed a steady result. We played OK apparently.

Comment

Burley to be offered Scotland job.

As a Saints fan, i'm not sure if this is good news or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X