No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always liked Bret. Worked hard and got some good goals here and there. A good pro.

I expect good things from him @ Forest.

Comment

Hard worker. Well liked down here. Top lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
        Really looking forward to the match tonight. 350 Den Haag fans are over to watch Ferre Bodde and De Vries play. Should be a cracking atmosphere.
        Oh my god, Swansea lost a game!

I wouldn't worry, you're still run away leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
          Oh my god, Swansea lost a game!

I wouldn't worry, you're still run away leaders.
          It was a bad day at the office for us The Den Haag fans were awesome, completely mad, but boy can they sing.

We had enough chances to win but our makeshift defence was exploited by Milwall.

Comment

Owls 2-1 winners at home to QPR a great result, just a shame so many teamsa round us picked up points

Comment

Still top of the Championship

I am getting scared now, we actually could do it

Whatever happens it has been a fantastic season

Comment

stoke have stumbled and broken a leg, not that anybody saw that comming

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
                  It was a bad day at the office for us The Den Haag fans were awesome, completely mad, but boy can they sing.

We had enough chances to win but our makeshift defence was exploited by Milwall.
                  Did Kenny Jackett get any abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog View Post
                    Did Kenny Jackett get any abuse?

I didn't hear any at all. Apparently the swans fans were singing 'Kenny Jackett's wifes a lesbian'

It must have been a minority though as it wasn't audible to me, all I could hear were the Den haag fans taunting the Milwall fans.

No reason to abuse Kenny, yes he squandered a lot of money and ruined our team but he did do some good.

Comment

I despair, Cheltenham have done the double over us. What went wrong after that fantastic start we had, hope Master bates has a plan for next season whilst we're still in league 3.

Comment

Good win tonight, needed that victory after the last few results, well done the Potters

Comment

More points dropped at home. We are missing our injured players, the bad news is that we have three tough away games now.

15 points will see us promoted imo, our remaining home games are ok on paper so I hope we will be ok.

Comment

Two wins in a row for the mighty Owls. I am sure we have just hammered the final nail in Colchester's coffin. A massive game against Coventry on Saturday, a win there would really give us the momentum to get out of this mess.

Comment

Come on the Saints. First win for Big Nige. Amazing how many goals Stern John has scored. When he arrived as part of the Kenwyne deal (who I didn't want to see leave) I wasn't exactly excited. But he has proven to be a valuable goalscorer - even if he doesn't do f**k all else.

Glad to see Wednesday grab a win. Going to a place like Layer Road on a cold midweek evening and bagging the three points takes some doing. I don't want them to go down - unless it ends up being a fight between us and them, of course. I am a big fan of Brian Laws - ever since he **allegedly** brayed Ivano Bonetti's heed in.

Comment

What are Southampton doing?? Ricketts on trial when we had him we needed bring out a new size of shorts to accomadate him! An now you have had pericard off us on loan, think he has scored about 5 goals in 2 seasons, looks big but falls over too easy, just really terrible you'd never believe he was at juve!

Comment

Working...
                                X