No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillips may have class on the pitch, but a lack of it off the pitch - like when he left us for Villa and came out in the press saying what a mistake it was to have joined Southampton and how he never wanted to be there. If he didn't want to be there that badly, then perhaps he could send the club back the wages we paid him? Tosser.

Good away draw for us last night. Vignal sent off though, that could be crucial as he is looking the business recently. 94th minute goal as well - lol

Nice pics of Nige on the pitch celebrating with the players after.

Comment

Check out our Czech winger's bird - who says the best WAGS are in the Prem? Apparently she is up at St Marys for every game. Looks like her plants need a good watering, mind.
      Attached Files

Comment

she is very tasty.

Comment

Mind you, with a name like Mario Licka, it is no wonder the birds flock to him, if you catch my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
            Good away draw for us last night. Vignal sent off though, that could be crucial as he is looking the business recently. 94th minute goal as well - lol

Nice pics of Nige on the pitch celebrating with the players after.
            Inept Vs Inept at our place last night. A Draw is fair as you were crap and we were crap. Glad your lad got sent off as the time wasting displayed from saints was shocking. Then, the final slap in the face when you utilised the extra time that you created to score the equaliser.

Ofc, if 11 men cant defend for their lives against 10 for one last corner to win the game, they need to roller the turf and turn it into crown green effing bowls tbh. It would be a more worthwhile use of the space.

Comment

Quoting from todays local paper because I like the sound of it

Six wins in succession, five consecutive clean sheets, a 100 per cent record in evening midweek league games all season and in competitive away games in 2008, and 28 points from the last 30.

They are the statistics of champions

Comment

Posh have some real talent in their ranks. Maclean is obviously making waves with his goals, but the one I fancy to make it in the higher leages is George Boyd, looks a very clever player and a real find (wasn't he snapped up from non league?). The whole team looked good when we played you in the cup.

You might get a chance to play against Saints again next season!

Comment

Originally posted by shawyboy View Post
                  Suprised Bristol City have kept up the pace. Youve got a great manager it seems. The Stoke Bristol game in April now looks massive in the context of it all.
                  Still there

We played a great second half at Charlton last night just hope I get to watch a win this Saturday at Leicester

Stoke game will be massive but as long as we keep winning at home we might do the unthinkable

Comment

Just read that Sheffield Wednesday legend Derek Dooley has died.

62 goals in 61 games for us before losing his leg after an injury.

R.I.P Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post

R.I.P Derek
                      thats one hell of a scoring record that is.

RIP

Comment

Aye, Wednesday managed to him against us though - by sacking him as manager on Christmas Eve.

Comment

Big games for watford next week. away at bristol city on the tuesday, then home to stoke on the saturday. we seem to be drawing a lot recently but a couple of wins would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post

R.I.P Derek
                            Bet they'll be doing a minute silence in the next Sheffield derby.

Comment

Really looking forward to the match tonight. 350 Den Haag fans are over to watch Ferre Bodde and De Vries play. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Comment

We've just signed Brett Ormerod on loan.

Is in any good Sarfhampton fans?

Comment

Working...
                                X