No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like The Mighty Wednesday stole a point at WBA, last minute equaliser by ex-baggie Watson. I was looking at the stats and after 85 mins we had had only 36% of the play and 1 shot on goal.
    Good work fellows!

Comment

An unusual amount of goals scored in the last 5 minutes of Championship games tonight.

Well coincimental.

Comment

What a crazy result for the Mighty Owls, beating Southampton 5-0. Sorry Seany, but it has been a very long time since we last beat you. At the moment we are now above the pigs in the league, first time in 6 years

Comment

You'd think I'd say I can't believe we lost 5-0 to the Wednesday but I can. Saints have been f*cking awul this season imo. Enjoy this win Yoraths mullet, I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
            At the moment we are now above the pigs in the league, first time in 6 years
            That's always nice to know.

Derby got thrashed 5-0 against West Ham which is also always nice to know, I know this is the Coca-Cola league thread but Derby will be in it again next season so we're allowed to bend the rules.

Forest draw against rock bottom league 2 side Lincoln today, it was 1-1, but Lincoln's goal was a Forest own goal so let's call that result a fluke.

Comment

No offence to Burnley fans, but why would our manager leave us to manager you. Such a cheeky approach.

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Rumour mill down here about Keegan taking over Saints. But i know an allegedly legit reason why he wont return to Saaaarfhaaampton. But i cant post it on the internets. pm for details.

Comment

Have the delights of Millwall fans down in Bristol tomorrow to play Rovers. Hope its a draw they both don't deserve 3 points!

Comment

Off to Loftus Road in a minute to see the mighty owls take on QPR. Not sure what to expect now that our chairman has just resigned. Knowing our luck we will be in administration by Christmas.

Comment

Grim times indeed. Always had a soft spot for Wednesday.
                      Last edited by MarioMark; 24-11-2007, 15:46.

Comment

We won 7-0 yesterday, and it could have been more! It was genius

Comment

Another good result for the greatest team in the world. A 1-0 victory over our backward local rivals Barsnley. if we hadn't had our worst ever start to a season we would be up in the play-off posistions.
                          Come on you blue and white wizards!

Comment

Owls boss Brian Laws and Forest boss Colin Calderwood have both won manager of the month for their respective leagues.

Comment

So that will mean defeat for both of us at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                                So that will mean defeat for both of us at the weekend.
                                I've heard more about this bad luck prize off of my mates than anything else today.

Comment

Working...
                                X