Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davesol View Post
    Did you enjoy it? 25mins in at 2-0 I thought it would be a whitewash due to a combination of Watford playing great football and Sheff Weds playing like a girls under 12s team (on a bad day). As soon as Wednesday scored though we looked like we would throw the game away and spent most the 2nd half hanging on to the win. Still, 3 points, and another 3 this weekend against Scunthorpe so can't complain
    Your description of Wednesday in the first 20 mins is very accurate. I thought we deserved a draw because we did battle back after an appalling start. I am amazed that we were not better prepared for your tactics. From my distant viewpoint it also looked like a dodgy penalty to me. All in all it was a good night, the game was more like a cup tie than a league match.

Comment

I was talking to Saints striker Marek Saganowski on Friday - his kids go to the same nursery as my little Grace. I menacingly advised him that Saints "****ing needed" to win on Saturday. Lo and behold, next day I go to St Marys, Marek has a stormer and we beat the Baggies 3-2. I am going to have a pop at Ostlund next, tell him to get the defence shored up - or else.

Comment

So thats how we beat West Brom. Good work Seany!

Comment

Good win for the Wednesday, 2-1 over Blackpool after going 1 down. Hopefully this will kick start our season.

Comment

Strong rumours abound that Rasiak is off to Charlton.

Comment

Come on the Wednesday, back in front after going behind. Hold firm lads, if we win today I promise to get leathered in your honour.

Comment

Well done wednesday, two wins on the spin. I will get pissed up tonight!

Comment

Leeds finally lost today!

And to top that Forest are back on winning ways. We're 4th now, slowly making our way up! Please don't blow it again this season Forest.

Comment

What a win for the Albion. Hammering table-topping watford 3-0 at their place!

Comment

BBC get the rights to show Football League matches.

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Now we can all watch Forest!

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                        BBC get the rights to show Football League matches.

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Now we can all watch Forest!
                        was this joint bid from bbc and sky to stop setanta buying up the rights?

only 10games on the bbc though that's a bit crap isn't it.

Comment

Are there any Milwall fans on here? Kenny Jackett is your new manager, you have my sympathy.

Comment

Phew, luckily our 3-0 battering didn't effect our scoreline today. Half Time 2-0 up against Norwich.

Bless the canaries, i do like 'em

Comment

Nottingham Forest 4-1 Southend United

We're 2nd!

UUUUUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEDS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mt50 View Post
                                only 10games on the bbc though that's a bit crap isn't it.
                                All the goals online sounds ace though.

In Posh news, automatic promotion places, baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X