No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice early goal to (hopefully) send us back top. Gotta hope Villa do us a favour.

*edit*

Good night's football. Point in front with a better goal difference and a game in hand.
    Last edited by abigsmurf; 27-01-2010, 20:47.

Comment

Sounds like it could have been worse for Brum, at least the loosing thing has happened for us now.

Comment

*sigh*

Why is this in the public interest? Yet another hit piece against a Chelsea player (or their family).
        Last edited by abigsmurf; 29-01-2010, 15:16.

Comment

Fairplay, the bird he banged is pretty fit. He'll get torn to shreds over this by the press.

Comment

Chelsea star, who claimed he was being chased by paparazzi when stopped by the police, receives four-month ban

This seems to be in the public interest, too. Dunno why. Then again, it does involve Ashely Cole.

Comment

At least that one's a criminal act. Four month ban seems harsh for someone with a clean record though.

Comment

He was travelling at over 100mph in an urban area!! I would say that is worthy of a ban!

Comment

Personally I don't care who it is, these people are role models so they deserve punishment.

Comment

That and the fact he cheated on his wife, and his children. The sheer stupidity of that alone astounds me.

He deserves everything he gets, apart from his 1/2 a million a month wage that is.

The four month ban might be more to do with the extremity of the law he broke in Cole's case. Personally if someone gets caught going 100 in a 50, I'm not sure four months is long enough of a ban.

Comment

Whatever. I have £3 on Burnley losing 6-0 tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                        That and the fact he cheated on his wife, and his children. The sheer stupidity of that alone astounds me.

He deserves everything he gets, apart from his 1/2 a million a month wage that is.
                        He cheated on his children? His family must be messed up...

Regardless, why is it any of our business what he gets up to in the bedroom and who he does it with?

Comment

The only thing that matters is that Chelsea players and fans are punished. Terry is leading by example. Now my Chelsea mate is speeding on down the street getting sexytime with me mate's missus.

Comment

Just think of all those school children who looked up to him now having affairs with married women!

Comment

I heard he done thadurtyonthemissus with Wayne Bridge's bird. She's not a bad looker, mind.

Comment

It's hardly a Chelsea "hit piece" though, is it? It's not like The Sun would have buried the story had Gerrard or Rooney been the player involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X