No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the reason Chelsea get such a shoeing is the fact that the club and large sections of the fanbase seem an utterly charmless and guiless bunch even by the morally bankrupt standards of football.

the fan on tv shouting 'you f***ing prick' at Bridge after a few mins when he took a throw in and the constant booing of a bloke who missus got dobbed by a supposed mate don't help the cause.

can't see chelsea doing Inter with that walking disaster in goal, I'd request an emergency loan and see if Arsenal can lend you Fabianski.

Comment

No. Other fans are as bad. It's just when they do it, they're "passionate". Like the 'passionate' Man U fans when they were playing City. At least we didn't throw hard objects at Bridge's head.

Comment

Edit - vanpeebles already mentioned it.

moving along...

Instead let's all laugh at the stupidity of Geoff Shreeves asking Tevez a question with the word "galvanised" in it.
        Last edited by C'; 27-02-2010, 14:54.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          No. Other fans are as bad. It's just when they do it, they're "passionate". Like the 'passionate' Man U fans when they were playing City. At least we didn't throw hard objects at Bridge's head.
          He's right y'know.

All fans are this vile.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
            the fan on tv shouting 'you f***ing prick' at Bridge after a few mins when he took a throw in and the constant booing of a bloke who missus got dobbed by a supposed mate don't help the cause..
            I didn't understand the booing of Bridge at all (but to be fair it did seem to be quite a divisive issue amongst the crowd, some of the Chelsea fans applauded him as he left the pitch to be substituted).

He's pretty much kept his mouth shut throughout the whole sorry matter and if anyone is a guilty party in the whole mess, it's certainly not him.

Ballack is probably lucky that he's only facing a one match ban. That tavkle probably should have been a straight red too.

Comment

The whole "he's kept quiet about it" thing is moot. You only have to look at politics to know that keeping quiet about scandals only helps bring them to the boil.

He's refused and attempts by Terry to get in contact with him, he timed the "I'm withdrawing from the cup" thing for maximum impact, he refused to shake hands like a child. He's had many chances to let this blow over but he's happy it seems to keep the England squad in disarray just to spite Terry.

The professional thing to do is to keep non-footballing matters off the pitch. All because he felt he should have a say in who goes out with his EX-girlfriend.

Anyhow, lets drop this. This is a footballing forum. Not Hello magazine.

Comment

Lol yeah cos we'd all have shaken the bastards hand, right? I love the way youve turned it on it's head and made Bridge look bad and Terry look a "geeza" cos, after all, he did say sorry!

I can't help but feel you just don't empathise. He cheated on his wife with the mother of his best mates child!

Comment

The reason so many hate Chelsea is down to the players.

Ballack. Bad loser, dirty, arrogant and not that good.
                  Terry. **** over a team mate, dirty. (but excellent)
                  Drogba. Scum, cheats, dives, moans like a child. Amazing player, focus on your game!
                  Essien. Nasty 2 footed challenges, i think for first game in UK and more.
                  A Cole. Duped Arsenal, thats never popular with fans, always in media for cheating on the UKs current angel.

These are all big players in the team and I would say almost all are unpopular as players and people with non fans of the club. All are outstanding players mind but footballers have forgotten how to act professional. Sure all clubs have players like this but Chelsea have the most.

The fans whine more than any other fans too. Even poor Liverpool fans dont whine like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                    I can't help but feel you just don't empathise. He cheated on his wife with the mother of his best mates child!
                    And that ladies and gents is it in a nutshell. You can dress it up, paint pretty pictures around it, even attempt to ignore it completely, but THAT is what it boils down to. Blame the media, blame the bloke two doors down with the idiot wife, blame the kids that hang about lampposts looking cold and bored, ultimately......None of that matters. Pin the tail on the donkey please.

It's actually all the establishments fault anyway..........
                    Last edited by TBL2260; 27-02-2010, 17:03.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                      the reason Chelsea get such a shoeing is the fact that the club and large sections of the fanbase seem an utterly charmless and guiless bunch even by the morally bankrupt standards of football.

the fan on tv shouting 'you f***ing prick' at Bridge after a few mins when he took a throw in and the constant booing of a bloke who missus got dobbed by a supposed mate don't help the cause.

can't see chelsea doing Inter with that walking disaster in goal, I'd request an emergency loan and see if Arsenal can lend you Fabianski.
                      Totally agree, I've always had a strong dislike for Chelsea for habits such as their fans taunting and waving wods of money at North East fans as we suffered during the last recession their beloved shathole of a city caused.

Not to mention such gems as repeating invading the pitch and threatening to kick the crap out of Middlesbrough fans and players when they beat Chelsea in the promotion playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                        Lol yeah cos we'd all have shaken the bastards hand, right? I love the way youve turned it on it's head and made Bridge look bad and Terry look a "geeza" cos, after all, he did say sorry!

If bridge cared so much about "the mother of his child" he shouldn't have left them. As it was, he DID leave her and his child whilst he moved away up north. He had no issue with himself seeing someone else yet apparently he feels he should have a say in who his ex should date.

The only person Terry should have to apologise to is his own family, and he's done that.

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        The reason so many hate Chelsea is down to the players.

Ballack. WHINE
                        Terry. WHINE
                        Drogba. WHINE
                        Essien. WHINE
                        A Cole. WHINE

WHINE

The fans whine more than any other fans too. Even poor Liverpool fans dont whine like them.
                        Could never out do other fans whining when they talk about Chelsea.
                        Last edited by abigsmurf; 27-02-2010, 17:10.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                          The whole "he's kept quiet about it" thing is moot. You only have to look at politics to know that keeping quiet about scandals only helps bring them to the boil.

He's refused and attempts by Terry to get in contact with him, he timed the "I'm withdrawing from the cup" thing for maximum impact, he refused to shake hands like a child. He's had many chances to let this blow over but he's happy it seems to keep the England squad in disarray just to spite Terry.

The professional thing to do is to keep non-footballing matters off the pitch. All because he felt he should have a say in who goes out with his EX-girlfriend.

Anyhow, lets drop this. This is a footballing forum. Not Hello magazine.
                          If someone shagged your missus stupid would you shake his hand? That is what everyone should ask themselves and see what answer they come to.

Bri

Comment

It wasn't his misses. It was his ex girlfriend whom HE dumped.

Comment

Typical Chelsea.

The main point is that JT broke that unwritten rule - You don't rag your best mates ex.

I know if my best mate did it to me, I'd go and knock him the **** out. It's just not done.

Though nothing JT does would surprise me, considering his family.

Comment

Can this thread be renamed the bigsmurf thread of epiclols please?

It's not about Bridge having a say in who his ex shags, bloody hell! Have you had a relationship, ever?

Comment

Working...
                                X