Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post

What about Gerrard? caught on camera hitting a non-violent barman, everyone but him being found guilty.

Rooney? Cheated on his (now) wife with a prostitute.
    Maybe Bridge just can't handle that a "friend" who has a dirty old man perv face will be playing on the same team as him. Maybe he thinks there's no way he can totally get past the way he feels about the overrated defender for the good of the team. Everyone deals with things differently.

Easier for Gerrard and Rooney as the rancid manc or Old fat prozzy won't be on the pitch with them at the finals. I hope I'm wrong there though.

Comment

If he claims he's doing this 'for the good of the team', he's spurting rubbish. This just makes things even worse as it once again stirs up a media frenzy and once again takes the focus off of the football.

The best thing for the team it to just get on with things and act like a professional.

Comment

If he claims he's doing this 'for the good of the team', he's spurting rubbish. This just makes things even worse as it once again stirs up a media frenzy and once again takes the focus off of the football.

The best thing for the team it to just get on with things and act like a professional.
        We don't know the ins and outs of it though. The papers are our source. Maybe Bridge has/is going through head fooks thinking how when he took his bird around to Terry's house for a meal, Terry kept dropping his spoon so he could get a bit of upskirt. I reckon Bridge would love to go the finals. You can't be sure that he is just looking for sympathy.

Comment

If Terry had banged Colleen and poor Wayne said he wasnt going to take part in the South African Summer kickabout, everyone would say boot JT out the team!

Funny old world eh?

Comment

yeah boot him out hes overated at any cost, decent forwards always score aganst terry as i hope tevez does on saturday for man city

Comment

Decent forwards kinda score against anyone, that's what makes them decent forwards.

Comment

thank god for that, no Wayne Bridge at the WC, can Terry have a go at Theo Walcott's, Peter Crouch's & Joleon Lescotts birds as well.

Comment

zomg it is Terry vs Bridge soon! Terry has scored at bridge's and hopefully he'll score at the bridge tonight! I'm so witty.

Will they ignore each other? Will they kill each other? Will they put on dresses and ride off into the sunset together on unicorns? THE DRAMA!

Putting aside that rubbish, it's a have-to-win game today. Need to keep that four point advantage.

Comment

Yes please win. Hope Terry scores a hatrick. All deflected off Bridge.

Comment

He didn't shake teh hand!!!11111111

Comment

It would have been better if he slapped him with a velvet glove.

Comment

Or bottled his mong face.

Comment

Boring half, Man City were playing to cancel out chelsea.

They get one chance and score. All the papers will blame Chelsea but Hilario was to blame in my book.

Comment

He didn't shake teh hand!!!11111111
                              Don't mock the non-hand shake. It was the most interesting thing that happened for 40 minutes.

Comment

*sigh*

So many players upfront and no one to defend. You don't do that against a team playing on the counter.

Another poor effort from Hilario though.

Comment

Working...
                                X