Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score a goal or two please.

Comment

Not looking likely at the moment. No end product.

Comment

More and more attacks resulting in nothing. Come on, we're well due some luck at the moment..

Comment

oh and a pen...

...tis over.

Comment

3-1!!!

Comment

/waits for the Smurf *sigh*

Comment

Ballack off. Implode.

I think Terry will be pelted with stones by Chelsea fans when Chelsea lose the league, CL and England the WC.

Comment

Didn't even see any contact for that penalty. But we weren't given that mid week so it was a certainty we'd get something similar in nature but much lighter given. As I said. Zero luck.

Looks like a week of avoiding all media as every man and his dog gloats at us.

Comment

1-4! Ole!!! Radio man now saying the booing Chelsea fans deserve it. lol

Comment

Booing again eh? Well, that doesn't surprise me. Damn, I ask for one favour...

Comment

Daggers in already then.

I'm ****ing fed up of this. I'm tired of non footballing crap spoiling my enjoyment of games.

We've been utterly ripped apart by the media and it's going to continue on to the end of the season. We're not going to win anything. You cannot win anything when you're under such constant attack.

I'd just like to enjoy 90 minutes of people kicking the ball around the pitch. I don't care about everything else but all of this rubbish has infected every form of media. It's not a case of 'just ignoring' it. You cannot ignore it. It's everywhere. You catch a glimpse of the headlines in the supermarket. You get bloody News of the World adverts in regular TV. You turn on the radio, a jockey makes a snide remark. You go to the BBC website, some tabloid crap it the main story.

I cannot enjoy football with all of this stuff infecting it and football is something that's a major part of my life.

I never thought I'd get close to how awful I felt after last years champions league exit but this is pretty damn close.

This is going to keep going on and on and on. Then the world cup is going to come up and it's going to be dragged on some more. Then the tabloids will find some other stupid non-event to drag us through the mud again and it will keep going.

Sorry for the rant but I've had a pretty crappy week. Bills racking up, the company I work for is close to bankrupcy, I've the pressure of a driving test coming up and one of the things I use to forget about my daily life has become utterly unenjoyable.

Comment

Dennis Wise, Dicky Attenbrough, Di Matteo, the old codgers with the buttons, can you hear me?! Can you hear me?! Your boys took one hell of beating!

Lol great post match comment from Bellasu as well:

"You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."
                          Last edited by vanpeebles; 27-02-2010, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            Daggers in already then.

I'm ****ing fed up of this. I'm tired of non footballing crap spoiling my enjoyment of games.

We've been utterly ripped apart by the media and it's going to continue on to the end of the season. We're not going to win anything. You cannot win anything when you're under such constant attack.

I'd just like to enjoy 90 minutes of people kicking the ball around the pitch. I don't care about everything else but all of this rubbish has infected every form of media. It's not a case of 'just ignoring' it. You cannot ignore it. It's everywhere. You catch a glimpse of the headlines in the supermarket. You get bloody News of the World adverts in regular TV. You turn on the radio, a jockey makes a snide remark. You go to the BBC website, some tabloid crap it the main story.

I cannot enjoy football with all of this stuff infecting it and football is something that's a major part of my life.

I never thought I'd get close to how awful I felt after last years champions league exit but this is pretty damn close.

This is going to keep going on and on and on. Then the world cup is going to come up and it's going to be dragged on some more. Then the tabloids will find some other stupid non-event to drag us through the mud again and it will keep going.

Sorry for the rant but I've had a pretty crappy week. Bills racking up, the company I work for is close to bankrupcy, I've the pressure of a driving test coming up and one of the things I use to forget about my daily life has become utterly unenjoyable.
                            Sorry to hear, mate.

Chin up. Still a point ahead. Away goal in CL too.

The media thang will blow over soon. Try to concentrate on the positives and know that those who are taking the banter/media blah blah to a nasty level, are just jealous.

Comment

Strange old game...

The 9 men left on the pitch showed some good spirit but an awful performance overall, ironically though the game should have been well over after the first 40 minutes.

Ballack should be totally ashamed of himself, one of the most experienced players on the pitch yet a completely avoidable sending off. Looked totally hot-headed all game for some bizzare reason.

Comment

I don't think Ballack has been good for us at all this season, think we need to look for an alternative. Joe Cole is probably on the way out too, he's not recovering from this long term injury.

Ultimately we were hurt most that game from a disorganised defence. Before Cech would compensate but as is typical for us, he's out for a lot of key games. Hilario has done ok in the past but he had an awful game today, taking a large chunk of the blame for the first two goals (although there were defensive errors, the shots should've been saved).

Every time Man City went up to attack, they scored whilst we put scores of shots strait at the keeper or wide.

Comment

Working...
                                X