* 06 Carvalho
    * 26 Terry
    * 35 Belletti
    * 08 Lampard
    * 10 J Cole
    * 13 Ballack
    * 15 Malouda
    * 39 Anelka

Don't rate Belleti or Malouda though. Would've like to see sturridge start.

Comment

Already 3-0!!

Comment

7-2 finish!

LOL at Magboss!
        Last edited by Plough Boy; 16-01-2010, 15:52. Reason: final score

Comment

I think that is a mildly acceptable result

Comment

Bruce, what a tosser. Can't remember his Wigan teams getting starfished like that.

Comment

Preston are playing in a pretty predictable manner, parking the bus and playing for the counter and set pieces.

We had a goal disallowed for our own free kick which was irritating. Preston have had a couple of chances presented to them by Hilario, first one was a pretty spectacular miss.

Hopefully the second half won't have any nasty surprises.

Comment

Solid result in a game that could've been a lot more tense. Sturridge impressed, could see him playing for England in a couple of years. Looking a steal a 3-6million

Only annoyance now if that we're now 'behind' with games in hand and having to deal with 3 games a week with a weakened squad. With luck we'll get good results from our make up games.

Comment

very nice draw, Cardiff at home is not to be sniffed at.

Comment

I'd think it's Chelseas to lose now, only really Villa or Man City I can see troubling them in the cup now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                      I'd think it's Chelseas to lose now, only really Villa or Man City I can see troubling them in the cup now.
                      Yup. I was thinking that with 75% of the big four out, you can look at it two ways: it's a great chance for someone unexpected to win the cup, or, Chelsea are going to stroll it.

Comment

Think the media would have a field day with a Chelsea/Man City final. Given that Man City are the current whipping boys of the Premier league, we may actually get positive press for a change.

Anyhow, gotta focus on Wednesday now. It's our game in hand, losing it (and our lead) would be a big blow.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                          Given that Man City are the current whipping boys of the Premier league, we may actually get positive press for a change.
                          It's true!

Gary Cook is doing a wonderful job of making them the most disliked team in the country.

I was even reading another forum yesterday and there were a few neutral fans hoping that Man Utd beat City on Wednesday which is quite amazing really.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            very nice draw, Cardiff at home is not to be sniffed at.
                            You'll batter us to death , I'll be happy if the score kept to 4-0 . Still it be a nice day out and cash for the Club

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                              I was even reading another forum yesterday and there were a few neutral fans hoping that Man Utd beat City on Wednesday
                              Everyone loves an underdog

Comment

Drogba should be back for Saturday since the Ivory Coast were knocked out last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X