No announcement yet.

Serie A 2007/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got too excited about that match, it's today! Footballing treat this weekend: Spurs vs Man U, Barca vs Madrid, now Juve vs Milan. Good match so far, Juve 1-0 up from the spot and Ambrosini should have levelled it for Milan right after. Watching it on the Ladbrokes web site

Great match! Ended up 4-2 to Juventus, should have been 5 but Del Piero hit the post when he should have scored. I hope Juve can keep it going, I really don't want to see Inter ride off into the sunset.
    Last edited by EJG1980; 14-12-2008, 20:38.

Comment

Better keep the thread alive! Beckham should be making his debut for Milan tonight in a friendly against Hamburg. Can't wait to see if he actually plays in the upcoming league match against Roma and what kind of effect he has on the team. I think he should do well for them, their strikers should enjoy his pin point crosses.

Comment

Anyone watching the Brazil vs Italy match tonight? Couldn't think of a better thread to mention it in. I thought Italy started well but Brazil have taken control since Italy had Grosso's effort (incorrectly) ruled out for offside. Robhino's goal was superb, real samba stuff

The most amazing thing so far though has to be hearing so much noise at the Emirates

Comment

Yup, I am watching and it has been quite enjoyable. That Grosso strike was superb, should have stood. As you have said, Brazil have taken control since then though and played some good football.

Comment

Much better stuff from Italy in the second half, they deserve to get one back I think. Shame Webb saw that handball by Toni!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
              Yup, I am watching and it has been quite enjoyable. That Grosso strike was superb, should have stood. As you have said, Brazil have taken control since then though and played some good football.
              We didn't lose because of the wrong decision by the linesman, but an early 1-0 would have meant a different match

Cannavaro and Pirlo weren't very focused on the match after that.
              I'm sure that with a solid defensive attitude, Brazil wouldn't have scored so easily

Comment

Yeah, Pirlo got caught dwelling on the ball a couple of times (especially for that Robinho goal of course). A few of the Italian players were giving the ball away with misplaced passes a little bit too much, although that did improve in the second half. It's just a shame they couldn't have got at least a draw to keep Lippi's undefeated record going.

Comment

It's the Milan derby this weekend and it's live on BBC3

AC Milan have to win or else they can forget about winning the Scudetto

Comment

Superb That's surely gotta be down to Beckham being there. I hope it gets decent viewing figures, might persuade the BBC to get the rights to show the whole 09/10 season. The BBC need some sport to show as well!

It's been a frustrating few weeks in Serie A with both Juve and Milan catching up Inter and then letting the gap grow again with unexpected draws and losses. At least Roma are still going strong and are right back in contention for a Champions League place after their awful start (and hopefully going strong enough to knock Arsenal out of the CL too ).

Comment

Somebody needs to pick up the Italian rights, but they also need James Richardson on board. He is one of the best presenters of football around. Was a bonus he could also speak the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                        It's the Milan derby this weekend and it's live on BBC3
                        Brilliant news, made my day that has.

Comment

LA Galaxy are saying that Beckham will definitely not leave them for Milan now. They gave Milan a Friday night deadline to get a big offer in, they didn't, so LA Galaxy are now saying that they won't listen to any more offers no matter how big they are.

Gotta believe it's wishful thinking on their part, if Beckham has his heart set on going to Milan then I'd be amazed if a move wasn't eventually worked out before 9th March.

Comment

Bit of a scrappy start but it's been getting better as its going along. Maradona quality goal from Adriano! Shame about the BBC sound problems having the commentary ahead of the pictures

Comment

Great match, especially the last 25 or so minutes when it was end to end stuff. I thought Pippo was bound to get the equaliser after he'd been offside so much, he usually puts away his one onside chance after that but it wasn't to be. It's gonna be really difficult for anyone to catch Inter now. I thought Adriano and Ibrahimovic looked like a really good partnership up front.

Come on BBC, you know you want to show Serie A every week!

Comment

Milan were unlucky not to get a draw out of the game. They certainly had their fair share of possession and chances, and I thought Pato was Mlian's best player by far. Cracking match all the same though.

The Scudetto is most definetly Inter's now.

Comment

Working...
                                X