Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine goal by Albert Riera this evening.

Comment

Another trip down Brian Clough Way it is for me !!!! Derby here I come !!!! What a draw !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BBC
        The FA Cup fourth round draw in full:

Liverpool v Everton
        Southampton or Manchester United v Tottenham
        Hull or Newcastle v Millwall or Crewe
        Sunderland v Blyth or Blackburn
        Hartlepool v West Ham
        Leyton Orient or Sheffield United v Charlton or Norwich
        Cardiff v Arsenal
        Portsmouth or Bristol City v Histon or Swansea
        Chelsea or Southend v Ipswich
        Cheltenham or Doncaster v Aston Villa
        West Brom or Peterborough v QPR or Burnley
        Torquay v Coventry
        Kettering v Fulham
        Watford v Leicester or Crystal Palace
        Derby v Nottingham Forest
        Birmingham or Wolves v Middlesbrough
        few cracking ties there yes, get through the fourth round and anyone could be in with a shout.

Comment

After two illegitimate goals, wonder if Ferguson can still claim the FA has a huge conspiracy against them

Comment

Here's hoping Harry can pull off another win at Old Trafford on the way to FA Cup glory

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
              After two illegitimate goals, wonder if Ferguson can still claim the FA has a huge conspiracy against them
              Someone seems a bit sour after their home draw against Southend.

We would of won anyway, so it wasn't like the goals denied Southampton a win. I suppose the red card they got was "illegitimate" aswell then?

Comment

To say Portsmouth rode their luck at Old Trafford last year would be somewhat of an understatement. Can't see Spurs enjoying the same good fortune...

Comment

Redknapp knocked us out with West Ham and Bournemouth going further back. Time for us to set the record straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
                    To say Portsmouth rode their luck at Old Trafford last year would be somewhat of an understatement. Can't see Spurs enjoying the same good fortune...
                    Of course we could go there and just play really well on the day to get a win. I know it doesn't happen often, but it is possible for someone to go to OT and win due to reasons other than outrageous luck

I expect Man U to win, we haven't exactly got a stellar record up there, but I hope Redknapp keeps his run against your lot going.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                      I know it doesn't happen often, but it is possible for someone to go to OT and win due to reasons other than outrageous luck
                      Of course it is . Doesn't happen too often though, and although i rate old Bagpuss very highly as a manager, i don't think he has the secret to winning games at Old Trafford cracked just yet...

Comment

Bloody hell...that's two years in a row our 4th Round draw has been Man Utd at OT - couldn't we have had a home draw, just for a change?

Mind you, I'll take defeat up there and a Carling Cup final win against Utd at Wembley a couple of weeks later....

Comment

Nah, Berbatov will come back haunt you lot away from the Lane

Comment

You're probably right.... I do think, however, that Harry will go up there and play to win, rather than shut up shop - at the moment, I think he'd rather lose than have a replay. So, could either be a cracker...or a stuffing because the game is so open!

Comment

Come on you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedssssssssss ! Please Football Gods don't let Derby win !

Comment

1-0 Swans. We've bossed the game so far

Comment

Working...
                                X