f*cking hell 2-0 to the Swans.

Comment

Pompey having a stormer.

Comment

we did it!

Comment

Get in there Pav!! 1-0 to the Spurs!

Comment

Not any more, 2-1 united!! 2 goals in 2 mins, 2nd one was class!!

Comment

Balls. It was coming though, Man U have been having all the chances. Hope we dig in and don't get thumped, we can still get something from this.

Comment

Dammit, just finishing work now! Glad to see we are 2-1 up though. Also nice to see Berba scoring against his old club.

Comment

Another good result for the Clarets, late goal earning us a 2-2 draw at West Brom. We keep holding our own with the Premier league teams this season - I just hope the quality of our last 2 performances can kick start our promotion campaign.

Comment

Derby or Nottingham Forest away for us in the 5th round!

Comment

Swansea v Fulham. We can win that one. Now the game should be played on 14th Feb, but the Welsh rugby team are playing England in Cardiff on that day.
                      So I reckon the tie will be moved to the 13th or 15th, which means I'll be allowed to go by the wife.

Comment

It's the second time in this year's FA Cup where we've [Man United] been drawn with a team from the Championship. Not that I mind cos last year we kept getting drawn with a Premiership team in every round that we were involved in. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Comment

Derby or Nottingham Forest away for us in the 5th round!
                          Theres your team out then !

Comment

Beat Derby first and we'll talk some more.

Comment

Mostly an uninteresting draw (except the Liverpool/Everton vs Aston Villa game), fairly happy with the Chelsea draw though.

Benitez has moaned about Everton played so defensively yesterday. I would agree with him but Liverpool have done the same far too often in cup games (especially in the Champions League against Chelsea)

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Mostly an uninteresting draw (except the Liverpool/Everton vs Aston Villa game), fairly happy with the Chelsea draw though.

Benitez has moaned about Everton played so defensively yesterday. I would agree with him but Liverpool have done the same far too often in cup games (especially in the Champions League against Chelsea)
                                Have a tissue.

Comment

Working...
                                X