No announcement yet.

FA Cup 2009 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did he honestly expect Everton to attack with? All their strikers are injured.

Comment

Hold up.....Loofa Benitez is moaning?!

Comment

Well I thought Cardiff played well and gave a good account of our self's, just a shame they wasn't more shots on goal form both sides , and it was a laugh to see Ramsey is a still a blue at heart .

Shame some idiots had to have a little childish fight at the end of the game , along with pointless coin throwing

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          Benitez has moaned about Everton
          I can't say I'm surprised about that. After all, he once called Everton "a small club" LOL

Comment

Celebrating a point like you've just won the European Cup is about as small time as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
              Celebrating a point like you've just won the European Cup is about as small time as it gets.
              The Everton players were doing just that or was it their fans at the away end? Or both?

Comment

After Monday's prem match I went into town for beery japes. I saw 3 business type men walk into the bar singing "Timmy Cahill", they bought champagne for everyone (there wasnt too many there). I thought to myself, if it came to that where I was celebrating a one-one draw with champagne... I'd top myself lol

It's not all Everton fans, but I've seen an awful lot behave in similar cringing ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                  The Everton players were doing just that or was it their fans at the away end? Or both?
                  The way the away end erupted at the final whistle you'd think Dixie Dean had made some kind of post mortem return to the Everton side and back heeled the winning goal in from his own half that clinched the league title.....rather than getting a scruffy 1-1 draw with a **** set-piece goal.

I'm not bitter though.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                    Derby or Nottingham Forest away for us in the 5th round!
                    Hope we beat Derby now, then you'll be coming down to our gaff!

Comment

Blimming eck Derby have just scored !!!! 2- 1 now !!!

Comment

ITV fecked up the transmission and everton scored when they cut to adverts \o/

Comment

and Liverpool are out. Serves them right for trying to wait until penalties

Comment

Yeah, no team down to 10 men would try and hold out for penalties.....

Comment

was well funny when Gerrard went off and 30,000 everton fans gave him the old "wanker" gesture in unison

Comment

If only Rafa had a proven Premiership goal scorer he could have brought on to bolster his attack...

Cracking goal from Gosling though. I thought he'd long since missed his chance but the way he made space himself was brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X