Clear All

Part of the Away Chelsea keeper kit:

Trendy!

Comment

But how do you put them on!

Comment

Cech will be Tron Man

Comment

Nice to see the Mags have offically adopted a yellow stripe down their backs now. Just a shame some of the sinking-ship-deserting punks who put them there can't take it with them.

Comment

Comment

eeurgh. Jockey shirt. Didn't Star Trek The Next Generation wear them shirts?
              Last edited by hudson; 23-06-2009, 22:42.

Comment

Yeah that's not a great shirt. Anything other than simple straight stripes really tend not to go

There are some 'leaked' third choice kits for Chelsea floating around but they're of dubious authenticity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                  I think our new one is truly horrible, I don't know how we could manage to cock up a white shirt so badly!

Have you seen it up close? The badge on a badge is quite horrific.

Comment

I like our new home kit and am happy to see us go back to the traditional yellow away, but the sponsor is horrible. We have donated sponsorship to the local children's hospital, which is a great idea - just a shame the logo is so awful.

Comment

New MU one looks inspired by Velez Sarsfield - are they a Nike company aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                        I like our new home kit and am happy to see us go back to the traditional yellow away, but the sponsor is horrible. We have donated sponsorship to the local children's hospital, which is a great idea - just a shame the logo is so awful.
                        Too few teams put any real thought into how their sponsor logos/text look. I HATE our current logo with a passion. When we were without sponsor a while back (When XL.com went under) there was a group of fans that petitioned to get the Bobby Moore Cancer Fund on there while they looked for a replacement - not only was it a great cause, intrinsically linked to the club, but the mock-up looked great as well:

Comment

That was literally the ugliest sponsor logo idea I'd ever seen.

No offence to Bobby Moore!

Comment

Not a huge fan of our new home kit but it could be worse after seeing some other club's efforts! Yellow on white doesn't really go imo. It'd be better if they changed the yellow lines to blue, or, just made the top plain white all over. Don't like too many unneeded lines all over the place.

Comment

Its the puma logos on the shoulders i find most offensive. The yellow lines arent great either though.

Whats going on with the kit manufacturers this year? Its like they all sat in a room together and made a pact to release their worst shirts ever for the fortcoming season.

Comment

I quite like the Spurs kits - though yellow on white does not work so the 1st looks a little off.

I think the new Liverpool away kit is really nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X