No announcement yet.

Hideous Kits 09/10 edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too bad. I kind of like the 80's style chequered pattern on it. I think Ray's lack of neck and carnival head makes it look worse. Oh and the sponsor looks like it says sorbet at a glance and is a bit big.

Comment

Yeah the sponsor is still far too large, although at least now they've removed the unnecessary backing from it. I don't like the chequer, the collar, the shape, the blue rings around the arms/shoulder... or the way it's being modeled.

I wanted something simple.

Think I'll see what the training kit is like, maybe that will be better.

Comment

I've seen the Brentford one in real life now, mate was wearing it on Saturday. It's better on than in a picture, but the red's a lot darker than it is in that pic, halfway between red and burgundy if that makes sense, and there's still far too much white. It looks like the kit of another team. The away one is apparently a black affair, so I might get that or just keep last season's good home kit and light blue away coz I was popular in that

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          Everton's home and away shirts will destroy any competition in this thread.

I can't find a picture of the away shirt, but wow.

Here.

Comment

I actually think that away kit doesn't look too bad, although it might suit to be a bit more purple. The renders on their site look miles better than the real thing, as is usually the case. Not sure about having the badge in the same colour as the stripes.
            By the way... my Brentford's away kit which probably get the same "not buying" treatment as the new home one, it's all a bit champion boxer, isn't it?

Comment

Dear god, that everton away one is an awful kit.

Reversing the topic, the chelsea away kit is really nice.

Comment

New Birmingham home kit. You'll probably will only see it on the last 5 minutes of MOTD

Away seems better.....

Still no idea who F&C investments are. Based on the economy over the last few months I think I can guess what F & C stand for.
                Last edited by Ginger Tosser; 27-07-2009, 00:21.

Comment

Yeh.. effin C investments eh? Must be another Karren Brady venture.
                  Why is the badge up near the shoulder? Will the home team be mostly nuns?

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo View Post
                    Why is the badge up near the shoulder? Will the home team be mostly nuns?
                    Seems to be a feature of the more recent Umbro kits - I quite like them up there personally.

Comment

I do like the new Ipswich Town home shirt even if it has been available to buy for over a month now.

It actually looks better in person!

It's a lovely design. I genuinely reckon it is the best one we have had in the past decade.

Comment

I like the Everton away kit, better than that ****ty Chelsea kit at the top of the page. Anyway, best kit this year is obviously:

Comment

That Ispwich kit is really nice.

Comment

No use if your name's not Marcus Evans though.

Comment

Working...
                            X