Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if it's meant to look retro; it's boring:

Comment

It is. Is it made out of polo shirt material or...?

Comment

Yeah it's like a standard polo shirt. I really like it personally, had it bought for me for fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
          I hate Umbro (Except for the new England shirt, which is great).
          Sorry didn't see your post.

Nike have just acquired Umbro. The company used to be owned by the Forest Chirman Nigel Doughty.

There's some boring info for you!

Comment

I like that England shirt. Wouldn't pay £40 for it if it's just a polo shirt with the England badge on, though

Comment

Where can you buy it for £40? Cheapest I've seen is £49.99! :O

I really like it...It looks really comfortable to wear because it's not the typical shirt type. They've realised you can't really go wrong with a white shirt, unlike Bolton's atrocities of the past two seasons.

Comment

I'd just feel and probably look like a prat in it. "I say, chaps...anyone for tea and scones?".

Comment

Bookies have got good odds on it being in the next Daz adverts in the next 3 month.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                    Sorry didn't see your post.

Nike have just acquired Umbro. The company used to be owned by the Forest Chirman Nigel Doughty.

There's some boring info for you!
                    Good news though, I like most of the Nike kits (United, Villa and Fulham). Hopefully it rubs off on the Umbro 'design' team (They clearly didn't use them for the England kit).

Comment

Jebus - You can get some nigh on identical replicas on the net for a fraction of the rrp.

The new Man Utd home kit looks a bit off. Thank goodness it'll be dispensed with at the end of the 09/10 Season.

Comment

I'd like the Spurs top to look like the England top. Plain white shirt, Spurs logo, manufacturers logo, sponsor, nothing else at all. I'd ditch the sponsor too if there was a way for us to get a few million quid a year without one

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                        Good news though, I like most of the Nike kits (United, Villa and Fulham).
                        Fulham's is the nicest one of the new kits I've seen so far.

Comment

I'm still not convinced that anything so far is worse than the Newcastle one we started off with (well, apart from the Stade Francais ones, but they don't count).

Comment

Yup, the Newcastle away kit is definately the worst posted here so far.

Comment

It's not a Newcastleesque abomination (way to add insult to injury there), but I'm really very disappointed with our new home kit design.

It's the white stripe inside the red ones that's got a few people irritated, plus the resurrection of the thin black stripes and the fact that it looks like red on white instead of white on red. We will be playing Southampton this season, no way do we want to look like the Scummers.
                              Thank the club for saving me 30 quid coz I'm not buying that.
                              For reference, here is the superior 08/09 one (but don't watch dat 'collar') which I will continue to wear.

We also have a new away kit coming, which will hopefully not be an abomination. My money's on black with a yellow trim.

Comment

Ugh, add another one to the pile:

Another cheap year for me I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X