No announcement yet.

Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just me that is having the commentary lag then, phew.

Comment

What the hell was wrong with that guy? The sex scandal?

But Lyon was awful, clearly aiming for a goalless draw. Even with one man up, starplayer of Bayern down, they had zero intention to go forward. Horrible team. Hope they get their draw in France.

Comment

Makes me miss Robben watching these games...

Poor game otherwise. The story with the 17 year old prostitute was far more interesting.

Comment

Robben's a product of our local football club.

But girls usually look older, and I wouldn't really ask for an ID card too... hmm, interesting to see how that investigation will turn out.
          Last edited by saturn-gamer; 21-04-2010, 21:17.

Comment

Hoping Bayern get to the final and have their hearts broken by Barca or Inter. Just really hate that club.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
              Robben's a product of our local football club.

But girls usually look older, and I wouldn't really ask for an ID card too... hmm, interesting to see how that investigation will turn out.
              Believe the age wasn't an issue in France (isn't an issue over here really unless they take some naughty pictures), it's just the soliciting a prostitute thing that could put them in trouble.

Comment

It's the other way round I believe. Prostitution is legal in France, but they have to be above age.

If he can prove he wasn't aware she was underage, he should be okay, but knowingly having sex with an underage prostitute = serious business.

Comment

I've seen pictures of her and all I can say is that she must be a very successful prostitute.

I so would...

provided she didn't charge and I was wearing multiple layers of protection

The interesting thing is that images of her don't show up in GIS, even with the filtering turned off, despite it showing pictures of her from news stories on the main search.

Comment

Quite clearly TTIUWP.

Fixed

Cue jokes about how she has an outstanding forward line, plays with two up top, etc..

Comment

She gets paid a bonus every times she scores!

She'd probably earn more money just picking a single footballer and becoming her girlfriend

Comment

Probably caught in a web in that line of work, and Footballers likely don't want an ex-prostitute as a girlfriend.

I know I wouldn't, and I even aint a professional football player

She looks too dirty and cheap for my taste, the kind of girl you'd bag if you're being wasted on scotch. Certainly not pay for it.

Comment

Was the Europa league football as boring as it sounded last night?

Comment

Wasn't great. Worth watching the Atletico goal on youtube if you can find it, it's comedy gold.

I'd say Fulham will be pretty chuffed with a 0-0 away at Hamburg though.

Comment

You're not kidding, such a comically awful goal.

Comment

european refs continue to be as great as ever.

Game is all but over at Lyon. Lyon need to score 3 with 10 men in 25 mins

Comment

Working...
                                X