Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyon were a disgrace.

Was already baffled that they didn't switch to offense when Bayern stood with 10 in the first leg.

Now I was baffled that those guys kept defending with a line of 4, despite being 1-0 behind in their own stadium. Cris got sent off because of his applause, its a dumb thing to do but also childish by the ref. But even with a full squad Lyon had no intention to actually win this game.

Comment

Man U must really be kicking themselves watching that match, they'll probably never have worse opposition to beat to make it to the final.

Hopefully tonights game will be entertaining. I'd expect Jose to make it a very tight game and try and cancel Barca out to hold on to their lead.

Comment

I know you can only beat who you get drawn against but Bayern have had a very nice run to the final, can't see them getting near the winner of tonights potential epic though.

I think tonight could be a classic.

Comment

Predictions tonight? I think a 3-1 scoreline might be on the cards again, penalties required to settle it.

Comment

I'll stick my neck out and go for 2-2. I think Barca may attack so much that Inter will catch them on the break a couple if times. If you're betting, you should now bet on anything except 2-2

Comment

Barca are a bunch of cheats. That was a yellow card at most, he caught him on the chin, the way he rolled around on the floor was embarassing to watch.

Hope Jose can hold out.
              Last edited by abigsmurf; 28-04-2010, 19:19.

Comment

I wanted Inter to win anyway, but after that I'd really love Inter to do them now. That really is the kind of rolling around and play acting that makes you cringe when you watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                  Barca are a bunch of cheats. That was a yellow card at most, he caught him on the chin, the way he rolled around on the floor was embarassing to watch.

Hope Jose can hold out.
                  Bloody right. I had to refrain from shouting at the tv as the little one is in bed.
                  He even had a little look at the bench when he was down.

Comment

Inter are getting crutch in the way of decisions here. I hope they win. Busquets needs a proper slap for way he reacted.

Half time: Just saw when he collared him near the touchline. Why didn't he just butt him and justify the red card.
                    Last edited by NemesiS; 28-04-2010, 19:39.

Comment

Also saw the replay of the bloke rolling around on the ground and sneakily looking through his fingers to make sure the red card was coming out, then back to the rolling around. What a cock.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                        Also saw the replay of the bloke rolling around on the ground and sneakily looking through his fingers to make sure the red card was coming out, then back to the rolling around. What a cock.
                        Exactly, that's what makes my blood boil with some of these cheating w**kers.

Comment

Sometimes my initial reaction to these playacting cheats is a hope that they would suffer a truly whupsmashing challenge, something that reflected the pain their agonised writhing suggested, just to give them a taste of what they pretended was happening. That's a really unhealthy thing to hope for, but such blatant cheating and a disregard for honesty and spirit causes that quick flash of overreaction.

Diving pussy!

Comment

I have no such qualms Prinny. Players like that need kicking up and down the pitch to remind them what a real foul is.

Also with reference to that Messi thread being the greatest ever. This is why i would rather have Rooney in my team than Messi, driving forward and chasing down lost causes when the teams running out of ideas. Messi sometimes looks lost and lacks influence when things aren't going for his team like tonight. Atm anyway

Tbf, Inter are defending very well though.

Comment

Superb, I'm glad Inter held on at the end there.

Comment

GO ON MOURINHO

Give it the fans and cause a riot

Brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X