• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
    There isn't one lol.
    There must be about 30 ManCityLOL threads from the last few months

Comment

Extra time being played against Roma and maybe penalties.

Comment

It is penalties.........

Comment

.....and Arsenal go through!

Comment

Arsenal go through 7-6

Comment

I see someone got stabbed in Rome AGAIN! How the **** are this lot allowed to play in the Champions League? How can they justify holding the final there?

Comment

great new song in the family enclosure at the weekend sung by a group of teens to Eboue as he warmed up

eboue oh oh oh
                eboue oh oh oh
                he comes from Afri-ca
                he's better than Kaka

he waved at them then went on and scored 2.

on the other hand no amount of singing would turn Bendtner into a striker. god he was ****e, its not just the misses but the fact his second touch is always a sliding tackle as he attempts to recover the ball.

Comment

Arshavin gets 4 goals at Anfield, what a performance.

Comment

Incredible game. Draw is pretty good at anfield, and it was such a good game I'm not too disappointed we didn't win 4-3. 8 points above villa now so thats surely safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                      Arshavin gets 4 goals at Anfield, what a performance.
                      He's been quality since he joined. Next season I reckon he'll be the best player in the league.

Comment

What a game, slightly dissapointed we didnt win. Still, if we ever get a few decent defenders to cover our standard 4. We can challenge again I reckon...

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                          What a game, slightly dissapointed we didnt win.
                          Yeh, strange feeling, we should have won, but didnt but I dont mind!

Oh I love it when we throw a spanner in the works!

Comment

Very important Arsenal win this game. Out of all of the 'big four' they're favourites to lose their place to Man City. They need to make a statement that they're here to stay.

Comment

so far so boring on ESPN, they seem to have decided that signing up all the same staff and events as Setanta is the way to turn a profit.

loved seeing Arshavin walk out in the tunnel next to Fellaini

interesting to see how this new formation works, not convinced by RVP up front on his own, Bendtner & Arshavin need to join up very quickly. I am though convinced by Arshavin, was at the members training day the other week and even in training you can see he's a class apart.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Very important Arsenal win this game. Out of all of the 'big four' they're favourites to lose their place to Man City. They need to make a statement that they're here to stay.
                                Statement made I reckon! The big test for them will be keeping up a really good level week in and week out. They're looking excellent today though.

Also, after today's performance they'd be mad to let Fabregas go to Barca, although this might also encourage Barca to up their bid!

Comment

Working...
                                X