No announcement yet.

Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to underline the keeper situation at Arsenal, both the number 1 and number 2 keeper are out for this evenings game in Liege. I've never even heard of the chap you have in goal tonight...

Comment

Oh my, that's really *not* the start Arsenal needed.

2-0 to Liege after 5 minutes.

Comment

Yay! Fantastic start fellas

Comment

Was that a pen? I mean, Gallas didn't complain...but was it a pen?

Comment

more Karma justice for the Eduardo dive, and we deserve every drop of it

Comment

They were talking about this Liege player, Axel Witsel on Talksport today. Apparently he got a 10 game domestic ban for this tackle but can play in the Champions League.

La faute malheureuse commise par Axel Witsel (Standard) sur Wasilewski (Anderlecht) lors du match Anderlecht-Standard du 30/08/2009 de Jupiler Pro League (sc...

Comment

Two very dubious goals from Arsenal and now they have the lead... football is a funny thing sometimes.

Comment

i am a strong believer in footy karma, we got a couple of breaks tonight which offset the Man Utd game where they somehow won despite only having 1 shot on target.

its a rollercoaster being a gooner at the moment, still at least no dull games, hope they keep it up on Sat as taking the boy to Emirates against Wigan.

Comment

in todays 'you couldn't make it up' category Eboue has a pop at Adebayor in the Super Soaraway Sun as his behaviour last weekend wasn't a good example for young fans.

yes the same nasty diving cheater Eboue who is a role model for all young players.

Comment

Diving is one thing, stamping on someones face is another

Comment

indeed, but is Eboue really the saviour of children and one to talk of examples ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                          They were talking about this Liege player, Axel Witsel on Talksport today. Apparently he got a 10 game domestic ban for this tackle but can play in the Champions League.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiS1z...yer_embedded#t
                          Thanks for the link,I nearly lost my breakfast.Just goes to show how lightly they treat bad tackles in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiS1z...yer_embedded#t
                            Jesus man that was horrific .

Arsenal domination back in motion today xD

Comment

sign of hard times or fan frustration for the gooners (depending on your point of view), the Prem game against Blackburn gone on general sale, can't recall any game at the emirates other than friendlies or Carling cup ever doing this, I believe Olympiacos next week did too).

Comment

economics i think.
                                A lot of murmuring that Arshavin (great though he is) was a sop to get the fans in for season tix rather than a pure football buy - hence not a DM.

Comment

Working...
                                X