No announcement yet.

Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap match last night, Celtic were all graft and no guile. Arsenal couldnt really get their passing game together. Still, 2-0 away from home in the CL is a great shout no matter the opposition.

Comment

Arsenal are looking comfy at the moment, celtic are just too sloppy. That said, a lucky/out of the blue celtic goal will give them a surge in confidence.

Comment

diving diving Arsenal

You're going to beat us anyway so why dive

Comment

Has to be said, that was a really awful dive, he'd pretty much launched himself way before there was contact.

Comment

At times like that, the fourth official should have a TV to look at the replay then get in contact with the referee over the headset about the decision.

If that was the case, the fourth official for this particular scenario would probably say something along the lines of, 'he is a diving c*nt. Send him off'.

And I am English!

Comment

Worst dive I've seen in a while, it wasn't even a case of "he felt contact and went with it". It's a real shame as that will likely be remembered more than Arsenal's performance.

Comment

Bendtner once again showing his amazing ability to not finish simple chances.

Comment

I wish the Emirates Stadium had a TV to show the 'highlights' of that dive over and over and over again.

Mainly just to show what a complete prat Eduardo has made of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                    Has to be said, that was a really awful dive, he'd pretty much launched himself way before there was contact.
                    i don't think there was any contact whatsoever

Comment

Quick question, if Celtic go out, is that the end of their European campaign this season? No Europa League or nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                        Quick question, if Celtic go out, is that the end of their European campaign this season? No Europa League or nothing?
                        nah i'm sure we get the Europa league, 3rd place qualifiers only

if we were knocked out in the last rounf we would have got hee haw

Comment

unfortunately they do,

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                            unfortunately they do,
                            hey you might be there is you're lucky enough to finish 3rd

Comment

"I don't think he even speaks English so there was no point talking to him," Loovens added.
                              Jesus.

I can't believe his dive has stired up this much ****. Gerrad and Rooney have all dived in the past and will do it again and nobody bats an eyelid. Eduardo (who is foreign and obviously doesn't speak English </sarcasm>) dives and oh my God, he's a dirty cheating bastard that should be banned. Anyone remember what prevented Arsenal from reaching 50 unbeaten games in a row?

Smurf, would I be correct in thinking the last "awful dive" you saw would probably have been Drogba? Or Ronaldo?

I wish the Emirates Stadium had a TV to show the 'highlights' of that dive over and over and over again.
                              They do have TVs in the stadium that show replays during the match, and extended highlights at half time.

Comment

I'm a Spurs fan and I even I agree with that. A player dived? Oh no, the world is ending! Player's dive all the time so I don't see what's so special about this particular dive that has sparked so much debate. Will we hear people on phone-in shows suggesting five game retrospective bans the next time Gerrard or Owen take a tumble? I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X