X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very funny

Comment

good day at the Emirates.

was great before the match as the Clock End & North Bank were formally named & opened.

wasn't surprising but even an Arsenal barely out of 3rd gear had too much for Blackpool, best game I've seen Walcott have for us, his control was good, use of the ball better than usual and he took his goal well, just hope he can press on & its not a flash in the pan like his last hat-trick.

Early days for Chamakh but he seems to have a pretty poor first touch and needs to grow into teh shirt and play with a bit of confidence, Diaby was his usual infuriating self.

Special mention for Blackpool supporters, they were great through out and never stopped cheering on their lot.

Comment

That video from youtube is almost spot on

As for Walcott, I haven't seen his performance yet. But he would have to go a long way to become 'decent' from what he was last season. The proof will be when he comes up against a better team. He has plateaued since joining Arsenal I reckon, but lets hope for England's sake he does begin to improve.
        Last edited by Adrock; 21-08-2010, 22:46.

Comment

so Blackburn to pile up and unders at the box again and block off the goalie ?

it aint pretty but I've got no problem with it if they not clattering him, don't think obstruction rule precludes just standing in a line infront of him does it ?

I actually think though we'll have enough to see them off, don't see a repeat of a few months ago in the run in.

Comment

Cesc just scored a barnstomer apparently!

Comment

A bollock stormer more like, a farcical nightmare for Duck Face's Bro.

Comment

I'm watching MOTD tonight *just* for that goal.

Comment

Doubt you'll see a goal luckier than that all season.

Sunderland have been dominating possession and have had more chances, they could easily get a goal (or two) back

Comment

Stunning 1st half

Comment

Lovely

Comment

pleased. Fabianski is a joke though and we lack cutting edge without Fabregas, but we've won so i'll relax and accept that.

Comment

members of Facebook groups titled almunia is a c@nt will enjoy motd later, though he wasn't alone for us today.

fair play to the baggies, they outplayed us and didn't park the bus at all. we were poor but they good value for their win.

Comment

odd match at the Emirates, first 35m or so were a nice game of footy, Arsenal totally unable to handle Zigic aerially then some petulance from Nasri that looked like he should have seen red and the game was really niggly from there on in with us handing it out as much as receiving.

shame about the Wilshire red but it really topped off a perfect Paul Scholes replica performance (both good & bad), from where I sat he deserved to go and was lucky not to snap Zigic's standing leg in two.

good win especially in light of other scores, we weren't at our best but saw them off.

Comment

So, are Arsenal top of the Bad Boys table now? Enough to get that scroat Danny Murphy pointing fingers across the Capital?

Comment

Murphy has a point mind but as usual he wouldn't dare to take a swipe at someone like Essien or another big club player.

Comment

Working...
                                X