Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No team with Diaby and Rosicky as starters can win in the nou camp

Comment

Really poor decision for the red card, and this game is over now.

Comment

Yeah... referee makes an absolute screw up with that call and has, basically, given Barcelona the game...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

An absurd red card, though Barcelona have been running rings around Arsenal for the entire game.

Comment

Oof, and Bendtner could've won it there...

Comment

There's always the F A Cup.

I mean, there's always the League.

I mean, there's always next season.

The season after.

Comment

In a brilliant move I put £2.50 on Xavi to score next at 14/1 about 2 minutes before he did. Woo!

Comment

Barca getting a controversial decision in their favour against a British team? Get out of here!

Yes, 2 years later and I'm still bitter as hell about that game

That said, I think he must've known he was offside and Arsenal didn't have a single shot on goal the whole game.

Comment

Shame you lot couldn't give Barca a beating, the red card changed things though from what I've read they were giving you a hard time.

That said as much as I dislike Billy Whizz Persie I wish he could have notched one in the onion bag.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                      ... Arsenal didn't have a single shot on goal the whole game.
                      Yes they did. Van Persie got sent off for it.

(Stolen from twitter)

Comment

The game was over once the red card happened, it pretty much killed their attacking.

Comment

Sending off was unfair, but surely no-one can say Barca didn't deserve to win. When looking after my school football team tomorrow, if one of players tried a back heel at the edge of his own box I would go crazy.

Comment

the red card was a lousy decision and we've seen enough teams get results against us they didn't deserve but Barca battered us, we were barely even the 2nd best team on the pitch for most of the game.

Comment

Livid would not be a word to describe how I am feeling now. Sick to death of the way the game has turned out. Why are yellow card given out for anything other than blatant cheating or serious foul play?

Messi should have been booked for that handball, if the ref was consistant. The game is such a disgrace nowadays.

Well done to Barca though, a wonderful team in flow and they certainly deserved to win the match. Very lucky though with the Cesc suicide and VP red. Also Abidal should have gone....... etc etc etc.

Comment

Unfair red, they said there was a second between the ref blowing his whistle and Van Persie kicking the ball, no way somebody should be picking up a yellow for that.

I don't think it would have changed the outcome though. Arsenal had zero shots before the sending off and zero after the sending off. They just couldn't get the ball off Barca.

Barca's ability to not only keep the ball, but press so much that they win it back within seconds when they lose possession, is frightening. If Spurs are able to get through I will be ****ting myself if we're drawn against Barcelona!

Comment

Working...
                                X