Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    So, are Arsenal top of the Bad Boys table now? Enough to get that scroat Danny Murphy pointing fingers across the Capital?
    Our fouling doesn't come from the players being fed raw meat and hit with pointy sticks by fat sam in the team talk, we are more ratty petulant foulers, same end result mind.

Having seen us on the end more than dishing out it's quite pleasing to see us find some backbone, don't want to see anybody hurt but in prison parlance you either f*ck somebody or become somebodies bitch, time for us to stop being the latter.

Comment

lol. The Arsenal teams that won things had some right dirty thugs in them. Maybe they need a few reds to get back in that frame!

Comment

thank god for that I was certain it was heading for a 0 - 0 when 80 minutes had gone...

Comment

on way back from game, we did enough to win whilst not being great but god west ham were dire. parked the bus in a display that has me wishing relegation on them.

awful fussy ref too, never let the game flow and refused to book scott parker despite him kicking half our team

Comment

pleased we won today and pleased that lot up the road finally stopped getting lucky! Do we have a chance this year...? I think so!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
              pleased we won today and pleased that lot up the road finally stopped getting lucky! Do we have a chance this year...? I think so!!
              whilst I'd like to think that with those around us ranging from inconsistent to average I still believe that in the big games we'll get turned over and are still liable to the stupid wobbles against the likes of WBA or Newcastle.

no team makes a game they've dominated so nervy near the end, look at yesterday.

think we are about the same as last season overall, rest of the league in general is a bit worse so we'll be closer to the top but can't see our suspect mentality and injury prone players pushing us to the top and staying there.

Comment

god that was nervy today but 2 flashes from nasri were good enough

the whole team were wobbly and our centre backs dire again. a specially appalling sub showing from Walcott bought to mind the bloke souness bought on at Southampton a while back.

still good enough for top o the league and v entertainig match, well reffed too

Comment

Czeszney in goal, Stepanovs all over again ?

Comment

Meant to be quite a decent keeper, been out on loan quite a bit.

Comment

Good to see that hoodoo buried last night, thoroughly deserved the win too with a very impressive display of Barca like pressure on chelsea when we didnt have the ball.

Now to really make it count and get max points from wigan and brum away.

Good to see the video game reference from Theo after, he described his setup for the 2nd as a 'simple x across the box'. If he can learn a good circle from the wing he may be a player yet.

Comment

Walcott has 9 for the season now. He has improved and seems to be finding form again after the injury. He is still prone to running into nowhere though, if he can cut that out he can become very good.

Fingers crossed Utd stutter later and Arsenal can win tomorrow as I would love to see them win the league.

Comment

Performance of the season from Arsenal there?
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Amazing! If they can score early in Barcelona, anything could happen.

Comment

Thoroughly deserved in the end but we rode our luck a bit in the first half

Koscielny and Wilshire were superb tonight.

Anybody take advantage of 16 at HT on betfair, i only got on pre match at 4.3

Spurs, pah, we take your second rate AC Milan and raise you a Barca.

Comment

Great second hand performance from Arsenal tonight and in the end i think they fully deserved there 2-1 win.

Firts goal at the Nou Camp for Arsenal and it realy could be Adios Barcelona..

Comment

Working...
                                X