Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great 2nd goal and a red card now

Comment

I'm not completely blind am I? Torrez fell over his own feet there. Couldn't see any contact.

Comment

More players holding cards up to the ref, I'm fed up of people doing this. Even though the ref had already decided it still shouldn't be allowed and players need to start getting booked for it every time they do it.

yeh, I couldn't really see it myself either.

Comment

30 seconds after the commentators said how amazing Torrez was not to look for a penalty for a fair challenge...

Awful decision.

Comment

Another shocking decision.

Comment

Think I'll turn the sound off. ITV's commentators are driving me mad. The Spain worship followed by the implication that the way Chile are playing means they deserved to get a red.

Comment

ITV have the worst commentators, hands down. Clive Tyldesley, arrrggghh.

Comment

Chile is better than Spain. Even with 10 they pose a threat.

Have to say Chile are so far my fave team in this tourney. All they lack is scoring ability, but on the whole they seem to have the best condition out of all the squads.

I'm completely fed up with Spain's attitude and their diving. I actually hope we'll face them. They are beatable to say the least.
                  Last edited by saturn-gamer; 25-06-2010, 19:51.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                    ITV have the worst commentators, hands down. Clive Tyldesley, arrrggghh.
                    Agree, Tyldesley is a right pain, he exaggerates things far too much, if a team were to score against England it would be the worst event of all time and they would likely get a hatful, if we score a goal then we are on for a rugby score.

The worst thing though - and this seems to be a trend amongst most commentators but Tyldesley is the loudest, is that when someone is about to score or take a shot that would be a spectacular goal he has to shout that particular players name as loud as possible.

Comment

Yeah, GO Chile ! Spain get on my nerves at times. They have the players to play great, but they resort to playing the ref, conjuring fouls. After seeing a good few teams playing so honestly and determined, it's annoying...

Spain winning here are trying to avoid Brazil. I'd rather avoid Portugal !?

Comment

Nah, i'd rate Brazil much higher. They play the same tactical game as holland, but more deadly. They are waiting for their moment to strike, and they'll do it.

When they shifted a gear, Ivory Coast was nowhere to be seen on the pitch for example.

They are not a joy to watch, but its racking up wins. I think Brazil will win the cup.
                        Last edited by saturn-gamer; 25-06-2010, 20:02.

Comment

Yeah, i know what you mean. I just think Brazil are beatable if you annoy them. Portuagal are counter attacking, but came of as pretty crafty. Just a little light upfront other than Ronaldo...

Comment

They would be better off without Ronaldo. Granted, he can seal a game on his own but the problem is that its all about him. When Liedson scored against Korea, you could see him being disappointed with it.

Taking Ronaldo out of that squad is probably like a Germany without Ballack.

Portugal were lucky to draw a very weak N-K, in their other 2 games they didn't score a single goal however.

Comment

0-0 between Switerland and Hondurus. So Spain and Chile through...

Comment

euch, I know you want to run down the clock towards the end but passing among the players in their own half for 2-3 minutes makes the game embarassing to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X