No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Hansen is a twat: "I think Spain have been a credit to the game of football"

Aside from the diving, surrounding the ref after every challenge, waving imaginary cards, trying to pass the ball into the goal... Yeah they have.

This Spain worship is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderboy View Post
      When the whislte goes, they should just toss for the cup
      A coin, or just toss for the cup...........

Comment

Did you hear about the intruder at the start of the match, who suppose to have tried to grab it ? They would show it on t.v...

Comment

Is ANYONE going to score............................................. ...........................................

Comment

When we get to penalties !!!

Comment

I really couldn't give a monkeys who wins now even if i lose ?40. Just a shocking game all round with finishing to match

Comment

The chances spain have had, they choke all the time. Other than Huntelaar, has holland any forwards at all...?

Comment

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
                  The Spanish just seem to be diving w*nkers. Th Dutch at least seem to be trying to take the game to them.
                  Aye, and the constant press adulation for them just grates immensly.
                  It must be genetics or something, but like that whining spaniard that occassionally drives for Ferrari on Sundays, the Spanish team are constantly bitch-whining that every decision should automatically go their way.
                  Just hope the dutch continue to kick the s*** out of them. Bit hard with a few of them on yellows though.
                  I think once the clock nears 120 minutes, Van Marwijk should let them off their leashes and try to get as many spanish penalty takers crocked.

Everytime they begin their 'tippy tappy' passing in their own half, it always reminds me of that Simpsons episode about soccer...
                  Last edited by jimtendo; 11-07-2010, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post

Everytime they begin their 'tippy tappy' passing in their own half, it always reminds me of that Simpsons episode about soccer...
                    Yeah, Mexico vs Portugal !

The diving from spain isn't diving to them. It's part of their football culture, when in a dead end or a tackle coming drop. Put the ball down and pass... It also works agains't some of their midfielder, like Iniesta. He has a chance, but instead of going for it, he's waiting for the incoming tackle...

Villa off, Torres on...

Comment

The guy who subbed for Kuyt has been useless, Kuyt had a great game for me. The Ramos header at the corner was only because Kuyt was filling that hole and clearing them.

Comment

The thing is tho that the Spanish don't need to resort to cheating with the players they have and when they do they deserve all the abuse that comes their way.

The Dutch even with their heavy tackling have done okay and probably deserve it imo. Shocking amount of choked chances and i can't see anyone scoring even if it goes to penalties

Comment

Nice dive for that red.

Felt a touch on his shoulder, went down.

Comment

I actually hate the spanish now. What a bunch of diving arseholes.

Comment

Yeah, just imagine everyone missing a penalty...

I can't stand spain falling all the time either. It's annoying. They can play the game properly, but don't...

Finally a red card !

Comment

If there's any justice, Van bommel flies in and breaks both legs of that runt Iniesta.

Comment

Working...
                                X