No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serbia vs Ghana has started off fairly well, hopefully it won't fizzle out.

Comment

Good game so far, both teams looking good and actually attacking. Algeria vs Slovenia was dire.

Serbia look to have a very strong line-up, this is the mini group of death, very hard to pick out the winner of this one.

Comment

Bored of Chris Coleman blaming every mistake on the ball now...

Read over on the BBC site that they are considering banning the horns, mainly because of complaints from broadcasters. Although given that the French are apparently blaming their poor showing against Uruguay on the horn noise I say we keep them

Comment

Wish Mensah had been fit for more than 5 minutes this season

*sigh* 8 goals in 6 and a half games. Bobbins.
          Last edited by prinnysquad; 13-06-2010, 15:02. Reason: arsehole

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
            Remember in 98 when Scotland drew with Brazil on the opening day?
            Er...Brazil beat Scotland 2-1 on the opening day of France '98, although it was a Scotland OG that decided it.

Comment

Will someone *please* sodding score a goal? Anyone, I don't mind who...

Comment

So many red cards already.

Ghana are miles better than Serbia so far although the Serbs are having more possession now.

Comment

Another **** game! No team is getting bodies up, everyone is so scared of failure. This is atrocious. And a poor spectacle on the pitch makes other things, like the horns and the penny floater, more annoying. There's been hardly any edge-of-your-seat, heart-pumping passages of play in this cup so far.

Algeria v Slovenia - 2/10
                  Serbia v Ghana - 3/10 with 15 mins to go.

Comment

Another blatant handball in the box, it's bloody amateur hour out there today.

Comment

When I was a kid I had a Chad Valley plastic fantastic bought from Woolies for 2 quid with more weight on it than this powerball they're using.

Comment

Another poor game, another sending off. Not quite sure how you can get your head and hand muddled up. Hi ho.

Comment

Deserved result for Ghana. They should have scored more really.

Comment

What's going on, why so few goals? Finding the Would cup pants so far

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                              What's going on, why so few goals? Finding the Would cup pants so far

First games in the groups are always quite tense, no-one wants to lose. I also think we've seen a lot of evenly matched teams so far.

Comment

been pretty poor so far..most of the goals I have seen have been because of howlers which is very disappointing. No quality at all at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X