No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a tournament of turds the opening 23m of this game is possibly not hitting the high quality of football seen so far.

its utterly dire, again.

Comment

This is indeed a pretty awful game, and I'm only listening to it on the radio at work, lord knows how bad it must be to be watching it.

Comment

its a special double whammy in general of utterly dull defensive football and awful droning non-existent atmos.

think we are seeing the first and last WC on African soil
        Last edited by merf; 14-06-2010, 14:32.

Comment

Comment

Goal!!!

1-0 Japan. Not really deserved, but it will do.

Comment

The quality of the football is one thing but that god awful buzzing bee sound would drive me crazy if I was watching more than the occasional match.

Surely the BBC/ITV could filter this out with some funky white noise gubbins?

Comment

thank **** for that.
                Otherwise would've made it 2 out of 2 for dud games of the day (yes, i'll carry on complaining )

Though I was hoping Cameroon would score first as it'll bring Japan out a bit more offensively, as now i'll suppose they'll park the bus now. Though conversely it'll spread the Cameroonians out for counter attack possibilities for the Japanese.

"chances golden!"

Comment

Goal and then i lost sky signal!

Go Honda!!

Comment

This has been dire. Glad Japan are 1 up though. Cmon Japan.

Comment

Waddle on FiveLive needs shooting for 'Honda has kickstarted the game!'.

Comment

I have to disagree. I think japan played better than Cameroon while passing nicely and getting wide. Much better than England trash.

Comment

Mark Lawrenson is getting on my nerves. Yes this game is crap, we don't need to hear about it every 30 secs. Then to say how good the Holland game was is total rubbish. That was mostly boring as well.

Comment

Shearer's shirts are made of incredibly thick looking cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                              Shearer's shirts are made of incredibly thick looking cotton.
                              Now my signal is back I look forward to checking that out.

Comment

I'm glad i'm at work

Comment

Working...
                                X