No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd drop any footballer who wears one of those neckwarmer things.

Mr T Snicker quotes apply.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      The Italians should bring QueeQuag on, just so I can see if he's anything like he is on PES.
      He is unlikely to run like a robot in real life. Probably.

Comment

Do robots run? I thought they just walked up stairs really slowly.

Parrygway boring Italy at their own game. These games are as exciting as the ninth piss of the day.

Comment

Hmm they run in 'I, Robot'.

Hope Italy lose.

Comment

Gah. I think I've jinxed Italy by choosing them to be my team.

Comment

absolutely awful from the keeper there

Comment

Yes! Nice one De Rossi, assist from the keeper though. Italy were rewarded for picking up the pace a bit, hope they keep it up.

Comment

More rubbish goalkeeping then.

Comment

Mick McCarthy is a legend. Just as he was saying Paraguay looked comfortable for the win, at the exact moment right on cue on the last word of his sentence Italy equalised

Comment

Well, another day of ****e. See you guys tomorrow!

re, pundits, at least Seedorf has more about him than the comatose Edgar Davids.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        Well, another day of ****e. See you guys tomorrow!

re, pundits, at least Seedorf has more about him than the comatose Edgar Davids.
                        Innee, he's like a zombie. He reminds me of that badass dude out of that Van Damme film Cyborg, but he doesn't say as much

Seedorf actually speaks a lot sense and is quite a good analyst
                        Last edited by NemesiS; 14-06-2010, 20:29.

Comment

Yup, Seedorf is probably my favourite pundit so far. The fact that he seems interested and cheerful really helps a lot

At least the second half was better than the first, but still, not much to write home about. Hopefully it will pick up once the opening round of fixtures are out of the way and teams start needing to win matches if they don't want to get on the plane home.

Comment

My fave Davids moment was when the presenter asked him what he thought of Englands chances and he just burst out laughing. The presenter was expecting some bigging up and positive words and instead he just proper lolled on screen. Superb.

Comment

Agreed, today was a crap day for football. Fell asleep first half of Italy game actually.

Comment

So far the only team thats impressed me has been Germany and not only because they managed 4 goals. They seemed to have something that the other big teams lacked in there opening games and that was Bottle. They never seemed to Choke at any time on or off the ball and were very disciplined organised and always seemed to be controlling the tempo.

Of course it was only the opener and we still have a few of the big teams yet to play. My final of Choice would be Argentina & England but im not sure if either has what it takes to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X