No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody should tell Assou-Ekoto that the size label has been hanging out of his shorts all match.

Comment

Comment

Cameroon... how horrible. Jesus. Even worse than in the Africa Cup. Poor Le Guen. Japan wasn't much better, but they won. Which is good. I expected them to go home with zero points. I reckon Japan will play more offensive than Denmark did, which is playing our cards.

Well, watching Holland for the first game at the WC is like the launching of a new luxury sports car; everyone is excited about it, everyone wants to see it, however no-one knows how it will actually drive.
        brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001 View Post
          hehehe Well at least we beat you guys before the world cup, and we will see how you go in the cup. We will still beat Ghana and Serbia to go through the round of 16. I still think England will top there group as well, so hopefully we will play them. I could not care what happens after but it would be such a great feeling if we could knock them out.
          G'day maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! Struth mate! Fair dinkum, how good are those Krauts? Mate, we were giving it assholes and still lost 4-0! Fair suck of the sav mate! Even the Poms drew with the Seppos. We played like sheilas, mate. Too many banana benders and drongos in the team, mate. Still got two games left though mate.... Bloody bonzer! She'll be apples, mate. It's not hoorroo to the world cup dream yet, mate.

Translation for non Australians: Germany 4 Australia 0.

Alternatively:
          Aussie Passport Control Official:
          Do you have any prior criminal convictions?

Tourist:
          Why, is that still a prerequisite?...

Aussie Passport Control Official:
          Maaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

Comment

First game of the day (Boo work!). Looking forward to seeing Italy play.

Comment

mexican wave at 13m, can a match have any bigger insult ?

Comment

Yeah, not much going on. I'm sure the rain isn't helping, but neither team seems terribly committed to getting forward.

I'm not sure how much of the Mexican wave stuff we're seeing is to do with the football or the fact that most of the stadium don't know (care?) what's going on.

Comment

More toss. There's less shots in this tournament than at a temperance society convention.

Comment

Best thing that can happen when Italy are playing. Hopefully we'll see some more from them now.

Comment

unexpected goal from paraguay there

Comment

good goal that, lovel cross in and always good to see the big team go behind in terms of opening it up a bit.

as somebody who had the misfortune to buy a ticket to watch a Mick McCarthy team visit the Emirates this year I can't believe my ears at him criticising the teams for playing 'parasite football' tonight, oh that Wolves hit the heights of parasites when I saw them.

Comment

Hmm. Football + podcast = no ****ing bzzzzzzzzzzz. WIN!

Comment

Cannavaro is nothing more than a joke nowadays. Totally beaten in the air.

Comment

The Italians should bring QueeQuag on, just so I can see if he's anything like he is on PES.

Comment

Blimey, Buffon has gone off at half time. Italy need to step it up a bit, they've got quality in the side if they want to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X