No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010/11 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha, I wonder if he bought the glasses especially for that reason.

Comment

Lehmann starting for Arsenal today. Interesting...

Comment

Lehman and squillachi, just had my emotional hedge on betfair for a Blackpool win at 7.6

Comment

Well that turned out to be money well spent then. Not that I imagine you're too bothered...

Comment

We started in classic sloppy can't be arsed mode then got 2 against the run of play.

Nice to know the hedge is still there in case we do what we did at Newcastle !

Comment

Game on!

Comment

It's happening again

Is there a worse team at 2 up in the Prem ?

Comment

*football wafts up at merf*

Comment

Never doubted we'd win for a second

Comment

There's surely still time for a collapse?

Comment

3-4 of added is of course enough for us to lob it away still

Nice to see Lehman still keen to haul a striker down, he was lucky to escape red when Blackpool scored. We all knew he'd play, wouldn't surprise me if Almunia done a Lennon and choked it, he a bag of nerves at best of times but it's worse with his arch nemesis Lehman on the bench glaring at him.

Comment

Bruce out.

Comment

Holy crap, the last 5 minutes of the Arsenal, Liverpool game. Made the dull 96 minutes that preceded it worth watching.

Comment

Absolutely incredible last couple of minutes. I do hate seeing games won by last minute penalties, but in this case it was just crazy to watch.

Comment

Gareth Bale players player of the year - really ? I know its voted for around Feb but seems an odd one, he's a brilliant young player but he's not had a consistent full season, can see how his best eye catching games could have nudged him ahead of Wilshire, who's had a great full season, in some eyes for young player but best senior player too ?

Not that things like this matter in the grand scheme of things, just seems odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X