No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010/11 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That injury time upset. Utterly amazed given all those chances Everton missed.

Also, only allowing 30 seconds when they scored twice and blowing when a team is on the attack. No wonder Moyes was furious, dodgy as hell.

The ball was saved but did he stop/slow on hearing the whistle? Post match interviews will be interesting.

Comment

Yep...disgraceful whistle blow. Entertaning game, 6 goals, plenty of missed chances by both sides, plenty of good football and a fighting spirit by Everton.

Comment

I was tearing my hair out for Everton. So many wasted chances. Thought it was going to be a repeat of last week where they looked utterly incapable of scoring.

If everton got a finisher and a better oganised defence they'd be pretty fearsome.

Comment

LOL Cattermole/Sunderland.

LOL Bolton.

Comment

Cattermole is an idiot. Was a stupid second yellow too.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
              Cattermole is an idiot. Was a stupid second yellow too.
              Good footballer at times, but a red waiting to happen the rest of the time.

Comment

WHAT A TWAT.

Little chav wanker should be locked in a cage.

Great Captain choice, Maggie, there's another away defeat secured.

I would say I can't believe it. But I can. He should be fined every penny of every week's wages he misses, and kicked into the reserves.

Comment

6 game ban now isn't it?

Comment

Dunno. He's a disgrace and should be put on the list for january. A total liability, he costs far more than he offers.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      WHAT A TWAT.

Little chav wanker should be locked in a cage.

Great Captain choice, Maggie, there's another away defeat secured.

I would say I can't believe it. But I can. He should be fined every penny of every week's wages he misses, and kicked into the reserves.
                      He was at Wigan before wasn't he? I remember him kicking **** out of our players in the middle of the park during a few games

It's like Sky are just having a secret dig at Sunderland. I've never seen Bolton Youth scores appear before now but :

Bolton Yth 2 - 0 Sunderland Yth

Comment

Rumours are he was sold by the smoggies because he was a pisshead (or worse) with an attitude problem. He was ok for Wigan but flew under the radar of many refs.

He's never been this bad. He's a total liability now, because refs look out for him. He's made himself visible with his recklessness. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve his cards, but he's more likely to get them due to his reputation. If he hadn't got it after 25 mins, he'd have got another yellow after 35, or 55, or whenever his next stupid foul occured. Therefore, he's a liability and needs to be ditched. In a tank of ****, preferably.

Over 5,000 fans we've got there, and for what!!?? To watch a 10 men defence, again, thanks to Captain Wanktastic.

Comment

1-1 at the Emirates!

I'm not gonna get carried away, but the difference in us since Coyle took over is incredible to see.

Comment

Ah well. At least the Mags are getting played off the park by Blackpool.

Comment

Jebus ... welcome to my world!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Jebus ... welcome to my world!
                                Why? Did a ref cheat Sunderland out of the game too?

BLATENT foul on Chung Yong IGNORED by the big-name-team ref, they then go up the other end, Cahill fouls and straight red.

Atwell is the worst referee around. Disgraceful.

It's okay though, nobody will care tomorrow because it's in Arsenal's favour and we don't count.

There's been no football I cared about for a fortnight...and I've not missed it at all. There's just no point, it's always just a struggle against the money and big teams that ref's lean towards.
                                Last edited by Jebus; 11-09-2010, 15:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X