No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010/11 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah! Great moment for Spurs to return to winning ways and a Brucey bonus of West Ham going down in hilarious style

Shouldn't laugh too much though, Spurs are very capable of failing to beat Birmingham next week and handing fifth place back to Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
      Brucey bonus
      I discourage you from using that phrase at all, ever
      As it makes my blood boil.

Amazing results all round! Arsenal getting Bented, Spuz chodding on Kenny's contract glory, Insomnia bagging a brace (so glad we didn't get him .. ) Brum no show vs Fulham, and Chelsea screwing up against the Mags AGAIN.

Comment

As infuriating the Chelsea game was, I'm happy with this day of football.

Police are already planning tactics for the Millwall vs West Ham games I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          I discourage you from using that phrase at all, ever
          As it makes my blood boil.
          Well, seeing as you've played your cards right, you bet I'll stop using it!

Comment

Nnnooooooo.

I just hopped onto the sunderland message boards for five minutes. After 1 minute I was cussing like a trooper.

Comment

West Ham down, and it's two from five in the battle royale next week. Most exciting relegation finish to a season in a long time?
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Grant sacked, I'd like to see West Ham win 5-0 next weekend, and the owners to go "hey, remember when we nearly sacked Grant months ago? Here's what you could have won!"

But srsly, I hope Blackpool stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                  Grant sacked, I'd like to see West Ham win 5-0 next weekend
                  Hey, it's us!

Comment

Ah, cool. There's every chance then!

(sorry )

Comment

good prediction there tosser...must remember to find a good copy of 'we'll meet again' in time for next sunday...

Comment

It was rather good I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          But srsly, I hope Blackpool stay up.
                          Even as a United fan, I hope Blackpool beat us next week. Really want Blackpool to stay up.

Comment

I cant see united losing the last home game this year, but I do think Blackpool will get a draw actualy.

Which with any luck will be all they need if Birmingham and Wigan both lose.
                            Last edited by rmoxon; 15-05-2011, 23:02.

Comment

Blackpool could lose and still stay up, so there's hope whatever the result

Comment

Blackpool staying up by beating a reserve Man U side would possibly cause the universe to explode from the sheer force of irony.

Comment

Working...
                                X