Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    Adam was focusing on the ball in an attempt to clear it. He was unlucky in my opinion.
    This quote from the Sky live feed seems to sum it up well.

'Liverpools red cards were not malicious, simply late challenges due to Spurs being sharper throughout the game.'

Comment

Haha shove it up yer arse with smurf
      Now now I'm sure king kenny will do well

Comment

Dont provoke me then, coz i gets all kind of crazy. Look, im upset. Let me let off some steam, Bennet.

Comment

This Man Utd thing isn't even funny any more. Someone has to stop them.

But how?

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
            Chelsea are going down tomorrow.

GOING DOWN!

Down down down Chelsea going down

Comment

3 shots on target, 3 goals by Man U. 2 Shouldn't have stood but meh. Chelsea were actually constantly attacking that half and Man U barely did anything. Should've put away our chances.

Meh, one of those days where football really isn't enjoyable. This game is a textbook "things going your way when you're winning". Most undeserving 3-0 I've seen in a while.

Not sure I can stomach the second half.
              Last edited by abigsmurf; 18-09-2011, 15:55.

Comment

Oh it is enjoyable

Comment

Sob. Torres continues to look woeful, I almost feel sorry for him now.

Comment

The Nani goal was class, the debate about whether or not it was offside is a distraction that lets Chelsea off too lightly. And as for the third goal, Chelsea shouldn't have been distracted by a Manchester United player going down in the box - Rooney clearly wasn't!

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                      Not sure I can stomach the second half.
                      No, you bleedin' watch it all, just like I did with Liverpool today. Listening to Alan Smith's drone and then coming on the forum to read you drone. Watch it! Watch it aaaaaaaaaaaall! Bwahahahahah </gone_crazy>

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                        The Nani goal was class, the debate about whether or not it was offside is a distraction that lets Chelsea off too lightly. And as for the third goal, Chelsea shouldn't have been distracted by a Manchester United player going down in the box - Rooney clearly wasn't!
                        Rules should be ignored so long as itresults ends in a nice goal?

No, you bleedin' watch it all, just like I did with Liverpool today. Listening to Alan Smith's drone and then coming on the forum to read you drone. Watch it! Watch it aaaaaaaaaaaall! Bwahahahahah </gone_crazy>
                        Losing when you've been poor and doomed yourself is one thing. Losing heavily when you've been playing well and the other side didn't do a great deal and two of their goals should never have stood...

Continuing to watch could get me into the 'losing all faith in football' mode. We had some awful misses but missing chances doesn't mean you deserve to be on the end of a linesman assisted drubbing.

30th edit to this post:

wuh 3-1?

Game on until the next offside man U goal!
                        Last edited by abigsmurf; 18-09-2011, 16:06.

Comment

Stop whinging smurfy, all you seem to do is moan when it comes to football. Clearly you forget all the luck Chelsea have had over recent times.

Comment

Phil Dowd is a tosser. How many goals does he want to hand Man U?

Still, lol rooney.

Comment

I know. He's so frickin' hard done by all the time. Never a good word to say about other teams. Even I can acknowledge the brilliance of Spurs and even Man Utd (so far) today. Time to hold your hand up, son.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Phil Dowd is a tosser. How many goals does he want to hand Man U?

Still, lol rooney.
                                No he isn't. Bosingwa may have got a minor touch but the ball went nowhere and Nani would have had a shot on target. Penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X