No announcement yet.

Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking the results, it was nice to see liverpool end the season on a high.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
      I feel like I've been trolled!
      I know that feeling.

Went into the day expecting City to win so thought I was desensitised enough to just take whatever came, but the way that just played out was awful.

Would have been much happier had City just taken a 3-0 lead in the first half hour tbh.

Credit to City, they have been a very good team this season.

Comment

This Cuaba Salomone is tasting so sweet. I am thrilled with this outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Checking the results, it was nice to see liverpool end the season on a high.
          Yeah lol a staggering 32 pts behind not one but 2 Manchester clubs but its ok they won the League cup they will tell you.

Comment

You guys are crazy, taking the piss out of Liverpool to make the hurt less isn't necessary. United lost it fair and square and no amount of Liverpool bashing will change that.

And no, I'd rather not get into a childish exchange so we'll just leave it at that.

Comment

I'm delighted to have finished 12th in our first season back. Lambert has done an amazing job.

Comment

But its funny, you have liverpool fans at the game going mad at the result, hope the liverpool board are happy too, with their short-sighted glory hunting.

Comment

Yes well done QPR for staying up.

Has there ever been a premier League season where all 3 promoted teams have stayed up together?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                    But its funny, you have liverpool fans at the game going mad at the result, hope the liverpool board are happy too, with their short-sighted glory hunting.
                    What are you on about?

Comment

Amazing end to the season. While we were waiting for the Spurs players to come out for the lap of honour we were discussing how we couldn't believe that Man City had blown the title, then the announcer reads out the results and they've won 3-2! Jaw dropping stuff.

Comment

I think Liverpool can get a decent goal scorer and one or two more covers elsewhere in the transfer window and next season will be a lot better. We created loads of chances but were totally **** at hitting the target.

Some competition for Enrique too, so he doesn't get too comfy.

Comment

Liverpool fans celebrating City winning, don't you watch the TV or listen to the radio, they boot out the now England manager and are romours are to believed you'll hear the saying Oh my God my Killed Kenny.

Comment

Liverpool fans celebrating City winning, don't you watch the TV or listen to the radio, they boot out the now England manager and are romours are to believed you'll hear the saying Oh my God my Killed Kenny.
                            There are knob head fans on all sides that celebrate a team's loss, but please don't assume we are all like that. Tut.

Comment

I never knew the England job was a high water mark for quality candidates. I suppose Taylor, Eriksson and Mclaren were just unlucky, eh?

The discussion about Hodgson has been done so many times its become as bad as reading my son Elmer every bloody night before bed time, it was 1 1/2 seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                                Yes well done QPR for staying up.

Has there ever been a premier League season where all 3 promoted teams have stayed up together?
                                Apparently in 2002. I think they said it was Bolton, Blackburn and Fulham? I stand to be corrected on this though.

Comment

Working...
                                X