Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    There are knob head fans on all sides that celebrate a team's loss, but please don't assume we are all like that. Tut.
    I expect king kenny to leave the post of manager in the next few weeks. Who would trust him with a transfer fund again?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
      You guys are crazy, taking the piss out of Liverpool to make the hurt less isn't necessary. United lost it fair and square and no amount of Liverpool bashing will change that.

And no, I'd rather not get into a childish exchange so we'll just leave it at that.
      Im the first one to admit that about Man u but im only pointing out the truth and what i have had thrown at me all week about Liverpool winning the Lge cup and Hoolak is right there are total D***Head fans on both sides but it is wrong to assume all of us are like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
        I expect king kenny to leave the post of manager in the next few weeks. Who would trust him with a transfer fund again?
        Personally, I only regard Dalglish as a King for his contributions as a player. Since his appointment as manager, I have remained sceptical, trying not to support him through rose-tinted glasses. Part of me is willing to see him have next season to continue his vision, though.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
          Personally, I only regard Dalglish as a King for his contributions as a player.
          His first spell as manager didn't impress you, then?

Comment

Yeah, but I personally reset his status in my mind when he was re-appointed after being out of the game for so long.

Comment

I think Kenny should get another season at least. I think a manager (and his signings) need more than one full season to prove themselves.

Comment

Anyone wanna talk about the disgrace that is barton?

Tells its own story that nobody has even mentioned it yet.

Comment

Im pretty sure he eats Dime bars.

Comment

I love how he tweeted 'I was just trying to provoke the City players', as if people would think 'oh, that's all right then'. While he'd apologied to the fans, he doesn't seem to have any remorse at all for the actual actions.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                      Anyone wanna talk about the disgrace that is barton?

Tells its own story that nobody has even mentioned it yet.
                      He's a tit and should be banned from trying to get into punditry after his career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                        I love how he tweeted 'I was just trying to provoke the City players', as if people would think 'oh, that's all right then'. While he'd apologied to the fans, he doesn't seem to have any remorse at all for the actual actions.
                        I laughed when he said something about a team mate suggesting he should try and take someone with him.....NAME AND SHAME THE BASTARD! My moneys on ferdinand lol.

Comment

Apparently uefa are going to the high court to get the finincial fair play rules through to stop these fat oil kings buying english clubs, and mayber make it a fairer playing field. and stop clubs running up huge debts.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                            Apparently uefa are going to the high court to get the finincial fair play rules through to stop these fat oil kings buying english clubs, and mayber make it a fairer playing field. and stop clubs running up huge debts.
                            Really ? Uefa seem to be do nothing about Oil buying up French Clubs or the likes of Spanish sides running up massive debts . Just more sheer discrimination against the English/Welsh by the baboons at UEFA

Anyone wanna talk about the disgrace that is barton
                            Not really , other than to say he's a cock and should never be allowed to play football again inthe top leagues .

In other news nice to see Mcleish get the push , maybe he can take his dire brand of Football back up to Scotland and never again manage in the English league

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                              The trouble is how it it going to make things fair? The top clubs like Man U, Barca, Madrid etc etc all generate tons more revenue than your average club...imo(although admittedly i dont know the specifics) its a joke rule, that will just keep the dominant teams dominant for the foreseeable future.

I think its unnecessary tbh, also it will mean a complete uphill struggle for promoted/relegation risk clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                His first spell as manager didn't impress you, then?
                                Did he not inherit an already amazing team? Not saying he didn't do a good job, I really don't know enough about it but this time around he doesn't impress at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X