No announcement yet.

Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read that Man Utd have agreed a fee for 19 year old Brazilians Moura; ?26 million!! Almost double his initial value.

This kid had better be amaze-balls!!

Comment

?26M?! They on crack?! What position does he play?

Comment

Originally posted by sicpuppy View Post
        ?26M?! They on crack?! What position does he play?
        Midfield I think, they be doing deal now incase he does well in the Olympics and the transfer price goes up even more.

Comment

Another transfer bites the dust so it would seem! Shame as I would have liked to see moura in man u shirt but 36 mil is a lot of money for a player so young. Just hope we identify next target soon,whilst we'll be strong as we are we'll need more if we want to challenge for the top honours.

Comment

Robin is off to United apparently. A deal could be done in 48 hours. I've been saying this for a few months now, should have backed it!

Comment

Looks like Van Persie and Song will be leaving us then... Don't mind Song so much but RvP will be a miss... Still didn't stop me buying my ?6k Club Level season ticket though!

Looking forward to seeing Cazorla though! Hopefully wont be all doom and gloom this season!

Comment

They'd better include plenty of really good prawn sandwiches at that price

Alas my wait for a mere bog standard season ticket at Spurs goes on. I moved up a whopping 300 places on the waiting list this season, all the way up to 4,616th! I think this is my eighth season on that sodding list.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Sunderland to sign a friggin centre forward or two. Our strikeforce is weaker than most Championship clubs.

Days to go until the new season, the pre-season wasted. GASH!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    I'm still waiting for Sunderland to sign a friggin centre forward or two. Our strikeforce is weaker than most Championship clubs.

Days to go until the new season, the pre-season wasted. GASH!
                    Heh heh Sho spent more on his season ticket than blunderland look like doing on strikers this season

Comment

It's just an appalling state of affairs. ONE signing so far, a freebie. Glaring, obvious gaps in the squad, and without a doubt the ****test forwards in the division. The pre-season has ended in another defeat with 0 goals scored. All the eggs seem to be put in this Fletcher-shaped heavily-tattooed basket, with one week left before we kick off with one up front - Campbell - against the Arsenal. Utter **** so far.

Comment

Always makes me happy to know you are going to have an exciting season full of frustrating goalless draws (if you are lucky) prin

Comment

Unless we sign centre forwards soon, I cannot see where any goals will come from. John McClean will be a marked man this season, Sessegnon will piss off in January at the latest, and Larsson's free kick prowess won't win games. I probably have a propensity for pant-****ting negativity, but I can't see many positives in the squad make-up or pre-season at the moment.

It pisses my cock to think of our strikeforce we had a few years ago - Bent, Gyan, Welbeck, and that of the Mags today - Cisse and Ba - compared to the boiled bag of farts we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                            They'd better include plenty of really good prawn sandwiches at that price

Alas my wait for a mere bog standard season ticket at Spurs goes on. I moved up a whopping 300 places on the waiting list this season, all the way up to 4,616th! I think this is my eighth season on that sodding list.
                            Haha, I hope so too!! I was a mere red member, but it's easy to jump the queue if you can pay for it

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Unless we sign centre forwards soon, I cannot see where any goals will come from. John McClean will be a marked man this season, Sessegnon will piss off in January at the latest, and Larsson's free kick prowess won't win games. I probably have a propensity for pant-****ting negativity, but I can't see many positives in the squad make-up or pre-season at the moment.

It pisses my cock to think of our strikeforce we had a few years ago - Bent, Gyan, Welbeck, and that of the Mags today - Cisse and Ba - compared to the boiled bag of farts we have now.
                            O'Neill isnt a silly manager mate, I'm sure he'll pull something out the bag soon. Besides hasn't Fletcher handed in a transfer request? I'm just in the middle of watching Arsenal's pre-season game against Cologne. I know it's only Cologne but Podolski, Giroud and especially Cazorla have quite impressed. I'd love to see RvP and Song in that side too - perhaps we could challenge? I mustn't allow myself to dream though

Reminds me, Sunderland (H) is our first game...

Comment

Three points in the bag!

We couldn't score in a brothel.

Comment

Spurs could do with signing a striker quick sharp as well. At the moment we've only got Defoe and the youngster Kane vying for the loan striker spot. It's all gone quiet on the Adebayor front and while we've been linked with a new bid for Leandro Damiao, we've supposedly been on the verge of buying him for about two or three years now! I really hope we get at least one top quality striker in before we play Newcastle.

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                                Haha, I hope so too!! I was a mere red member, but it's easy to jump the queue if you can pay for it
                                I was sent the brochure for our prawn sandwich seats this year (I think the cheapest was ?2,500 for the Gary Mabbut Lounge) but I'd miss too much about sitting in the cheap seats to change. I like a bit of a shout and a sing, and I doubt the people sitting in the posh seats would want to join me in a rousing chorus of when the Spurs go marching in

Comment

Working...
                                X