No announcement yet.

Price reductions/sales on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deus Ex 1 and 2 are both selling for £1.50 each at the moment. Or £3 for the collection of both.

Comment

L4D2 : ?13.39
      COD4 MW GOTY edition: ?9.99

Comment

GTA Classics collection currently £4.24 for 4 hours only LINKY!!

Includes the following -

GTA
        GTA 2
        GTA III
        GTA: Vice City
        GTA: San Andreas

Glad i missed out on the VC and III single game deals now

This is for 4 hours only so get in there!
        Last edited by number9dream; 28-04-2010, 19:18.

Comment

Good weekend for racers on Steam.

DiRT ?1.75
          DiRT 2 ?7.49
          Fuel ?2.74
          Grid ?4.99
          TOCA 3 ?1.74

Or all 5 for ?12.50 (!)

Also for anyone who missed out on D2D's recent offer, GTA IV for ?5

Comment

Civilization games on offer this weekend including Civilization III complete pack for 75p

Comment

Also, starting from and over the weekend you can download Modern Warfare 2 for free and play the multiplayer all weekend.

Comment

Bethesda GOTY editions reduced on Steam right now to promote the preorder for Fallout: New Vegas.

Fallout 3 is ?14.99
                Morrowind is ?3.25
                Oblivion is ?6.80

The Oblivion deal is really good as it includes all the smaller DLC which isnt on the disc based GOTY edition.

Comment

Awesome! I sold my Oblivion for 360 and regretted it recently when I wanted to play it again. £6.80 for the game and all the DLC is just amazing.

Comment

Fantastic price for Oblivion GOTY Deluxe, it contains literally every single piece of official DLC ever made for it (whereas the standard GOTY does not). I've been waiting for a Steam sale of this

Comment

I ordered all three - great prices.

Comment

It's EA Week this week on Steam, a different set of deals every day based on different 'themes'. For example, it was Crysis games on Monday, C&C games yesterday etc.

Today, it is racing games. They have:

Need for Speed: Undercover - £7.49
                        Need for Speed: Shift - £14.99
                        Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - £4.99

Grabbed Burnout, I missed the deal over Xmas, and for that kind of price there's little to lose.

Comment

Wow, £4.99 for that is amazing. What are the chances of it ever dropping to that on PSN?

Comment

Not bad. EAStore had it for £5 (again on PC) for a long time, they also had Shift for £14 the other week and I hovered over the buy button, but I'm not convinced I'll like it so I'm trying to hold out for under a tenner. I reckon they'll reduce stuff on PSN eventually because they're fairly aggressive on PC discounts.

Comment

Burnout was a similar price over Christmas, but I decided not to buy it - something I regretted. Seems like a good port, I have it running maxed out with AA enabled, and my lappy is nothing too special (GeForce 240m GT GPU).

Comment

New deals today.

Dead Space - £7.49
                                Mirror's Edge - £3.24
                                Spore - £10.04

Dead Space is obviously brilliant, but it can be bought at retail for that price (and was a fiver on Steam over Christmas). Mirror's Edge is a steal though.

Comment

Working...
                                X